Drink Lemon Water
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Drink Lemon Water

  1. #1

    Drink Lemon Water

    I've just started back to taking my glass of warm water and lemon juice (half a lemon) or sometimes I just use RealLemon and glad that I did ... why you ask?
    # Lemon water helps clean the toxins out of our bodies. Your skin can't look healthy if your body is holding onto toxins! When you get rid of toxic waste in your system, your skin will show it first! Your skin will be the first thing YOU notice cause it looks clear and not sallow and full of acne. However, that's not all the benefits that lemons provide for us! (Another healthy way to get rid of toxins that hold onto your fat and cause visceral fat, is by doing a health cleanse!)

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Hi katica, I agree. I make/drink 8 glasses of 'sassy water' every day.
    I also exercise and eat correctly.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrose View Post
    Hi katica, I agree. I make/drink 8 glasses of 'sassy water' every day.
    I also exercise and eat correctly.
    that's approx. 4 whole lemons ... not sure I could handle that much but good for you ... I sometimes find lemons expensive, have you ever applied it topically?

  5. #4
    4 lemons ?

    2 Ltr water
    1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
    1 medium cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
    1 LEMON thinly sliced
    12 mint leaves
    Combine and chill overnight.

    Yes, I made a face mask with lemon and egg white (University days)

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrose View Post
    4 lemons ?

    2 Ltr water
    1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
    1 medium cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
    1 LEMON thinly sliced
    12 mint leaves
    Combine and chill overnight.

    Yes, I made a face mask with lemon and egg white (University days)
    So you don't drink just lemon water, you have the recipe above ...
    I understand that lemon water should be room temp or preferably warm to hot

  7. #6
    Katica it will still work, I've done both before.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrose View Post
    4 lemons ?

    2 Ltr water
    1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
    1 medium cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
    1 LEMON thinly sliced
    12 mint leaves
    Combine and chill overnight.

    Yes, I made a face mask with lemon and egg white (University days)
    Is this the recipe for sassy water? I did that for a while then got off track and, unfortunately, never went back. I might try this even though it might be too acidic for my present health problems.
    "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age."

    –Sophia Loren

  9. #8
    So does that mean lemonade is good for you too? Because I love it.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by katica View Post
    I've just started back to taking my glass of warm water and lemon juice (half a lemon) or sometimes I just use RealLemon and glad that I did ... why you ask?
    # Lemon water helps clean the toxins out of our bodies. Your skin can't look healthy if your body is holding onto toxins! When you get rid of toxic waste in your system, your skin will show it first! Your skin will be the first thing YOU notice cause it looks clear and not sallow and full of acne. However, that's not all the benefits that lemons provide for us! (Another healthy way to get rid of toxins that hold onto your fat and cause visceral fat, is by doing a health cleanse!)
    You can drink a glass of warm water+lemon juice+honey first thing in the morning. Give a half hour break before you eat anything. This will help you shed some extra pounds too. Just don't overdo it, stick with a glass/day only.

  11. #10
    Oh, that sounds yum!! I love lemon. Ucumber water, but this sounds better!

    Quote Originally Posted by desertrose View Post
    4 lemons ?

    2 Ltr water
    1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
    1 medium cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
    1 LEMON thinly sliced
    12 mint leaves
    Combine and chill overnight.

    Yes, I made a face mask with lemon and egg white (University days)

  12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •