Skin Care Talk banner

Drink Lemon Water

20K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  ladolcevita 
#1 ·
I've just started back to taking my glass of warm water and lemon juice (half a lemon) or sometimes I just use RealLemon and glad that I did ... why you ask?
# Lemon water helps clean the toxins out of our bodies. Your skin can't look healthy if your body is holding onto toxins! When you get rid of toxic waste in your system, your skin will show it first! Your skin will be the first thing YOU notice cause it looks clear and not sallow and full of acne. However, that's not all the benefits that lemons provide for us! (Another healthy way to get rid of toxins that hold onto your fat and cause visceral fat, is by doing a health cleanse!)

#11 ·
Quote: Originally Posted by louisej

Wouldn't you be better drinking it through a straw? Just to stop all that acid sitting in your mouth (dentists recommend you drink sofa/soft drinks with a straw to stop it decaying your teeth so much).

Yes but drinking through a straw gives you smokers lips-
just saying-

#28 ·
do lemon and lime have the same benefits? lemon doesn't exist for the world here in brazil. if you find a lemon here, its like finding gold, and it be extremely expensive on that note.

but limes everywhere, so use this in my water, but is it the same benefit?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.