TCA Instructions - Page 2

Thread: TCA Instructions

I also vote that this become a sticky!
    As. You. Are. Stronger than you know. More beautiful than you think. Worthier than you believe. More loved than you can ever imagine. Passionate about making a difference. Fiery when protecting those you love. Learning. Growing. Not alone. Warm. Giving. Generous. Quirky. Sexy. Funny. Smart. Flawed. Whole. Scared. Brave. And so, so, so.much.more. Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by goatlady View Post
    This is what TCA frosting looks like doing just a spot peel.
    you're a hootie my friend.Your skin is so beautifull.

I used tretinoin 2 days before my spot peels. No problems. I did frost almost immediately though. Still kept it on for the full 5 minutes. Worked great. Started back on tretinoin a day later. Started peeling less than 3 days after starting.
    Cover up stick worked well. Did not scare the lil kids outside.
    ISLAM. . . this cancerous infestation of demonically infused destruction, that is sweeping over the entire world like sulfuric volcanic puss spewed forth from the pit of hell . . . (maybe next time I’ll tell you how I really feel about this).

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

That's NOT me SHEEP!
    Top 3 products for skin Vit C serum, RA and SS

How are the spots Baby you like?

That's NOT me SHEEP!
    We all know your skin looks much better Goatie.
    ISLAM. . . this cancerous infestation of demonically infused destruction, that is sweeping over the entire world like sulfuric volcanic puss spewed forth from the pit of hell . . . (maybe next time I’ll tell you how I really feel about this).

How are the spots Baby you like?
    Well I hope to like them in a few days.
    Wonder how a spot TCA would work on my number 1 between my eyes?????
    Anyone try it on their #11?....or whatever number you may be.

Quote Originally Posted by periwinkle View Post
    Well I hope to like them in a few days.
    Wonder how a spot TCA would work on my number 1 between my eyes?????
    Anyone try it on their #11?....or whatever number you may be.
    I am a 1 Peri- and I think it works great between my eyes. Try it!!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Goat lady,
    I just bought a TCA 20% peel + Jesner's. I also bought Glycolic, Lactic, and Salicylic Acids. To give you some background: I just turned 34 and have recently become obsessed with having great skin...because I loved the results of my first professional facial. They are super expensive so I figure, I can do it at home for much less! I've used the pumpkin peel you rave about once or twice a week with great results. During the day I wash with a Green Tea wash, followed by tonic, Vivite Rejuv RX (firm and lift)serum, Vivant Spin Trap serum, followed by Hyaluronic Acid lotion by Dermae. At night I wash, use the tonic, followed by Copper Peptide serum, and the Dermae Hyaluronic lotion. Once a week I use a Vivant Algae mask. Oh, yeah, and I've had 2 professional Glycolic and Salicylic peels in the past 3 months. With that said, what sort of regime would you suggest for me with my new peels? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Rhoadsrunner

First I would say SLOW and easy there with those peels! Don't try to do it all at one time. I have never done the Jessner peel so I am not familiar with it all. I have done 18% TCA with great results. The pumpkin peel has several acids and one is 30% glycolic. I would only do that one once per week for 6 weeks then 1 time per month. Some of the lotions you mentioned I have never used. Are you trying any kind of Retinoid product or Vit C?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements