TCA Instructions - Page 94
Page 94 of 94 First 84 93 94

Thread: TCA Instructions

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yes Essential Wholesale is a great company to purchase from. What you are purchasing is the actual Lactic Acid, so with that you can make a peel and or lotion or whatever with it. What you would be getting from MUAC is an actual "peel", mixed with other ingredients to make the peel.

Does that make sense?? So the product from Essential Wholesale is 88% Lactic Acid, so in order to make this a peel you would want to dilute it down to at least 44%. So to do that you would mix equal parts of Lactic Acid with distilled water. Do you have access to distilled water?? You don't want to use tap water or anything else, distilled water is what you want.
    :O I think I got it, what Essentialwholesale is selling is just the lactic acid, so basically I would be doing a DIY peel, whereas MUAC sells the final product peel (including prep). Lol I just read the pH thread and now I realize even more I shouldn't trust ebay sellers (I don't even know what is the pH of my Glycolic Acid from ebay). However Essential wholesale doesn't show the pH of his lactic acid. Should I ask them?
    As for the distilled water I'm very good at mixing solutions (I created an excel formula, maybe I'll share it later) and fortunately I can get distilled water in little bottles of 5ml near my house. haha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ursaringgrr View Post
    :O I think I got it, what Essentialwholesale is selling is just the lactic acid, so basically I would be doing a DIY peel, whereas MUAC sells the final product peel (including prep). Lol I just read the pH thread and now I realize even more I shouldn't trust ebay sellers (I don't even know what is the pH of my Glycolic Acid from ebay). However Essential wholesale doesn't show the pH of his lactic acid. Should I ask them?
    As for the distilled water I'm very good at mixing solutions (I created an excel formula, maybe I'll share it later) and fortunately I can get distilled water in little bottles of 5ml near my house. haha.
    Your exactly right, MUAC sells the ready made, and Essential Wholesale you will have to make the peel. No, you don't need to worry about the pH, of the lactic coming from EW. You will be good to go!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Thanks a lot for the info gymrat, I will be posting my results later

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    LOL.........great answer, took the words outta my mouth
    Great minds think alike.

Lol actually I was talking from experience because one time the company that I usually bought my peel from was sold out for a week and impatient little Static bought the peel from ebay.

Luckily, I did a patch test.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursaringgrr View Post
    Hey thanks for the tip, I somehow knew this but I live in Peru and the safest way to get a product without retention is using ebay, I'll try using a company that receives US purchases in the US and it sends the product to my country(hopefully my product doesn't get lost), that way I'll try to buy this: http://www.essentialwholesale.com/pr...lactic-acid-88 is essentialwholesale a reputable company?i'll be spending 20$ in shipping + the price of the lactic acid. And why is it way cheaper than MUAC? I read in another thread a girl got a jar of lactic acid from EssentialWholeSale. I'm kind of excited to get the lactic acid at this price
    EssentialWholeSale is a great company!

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements