TCA Instructions
Page 1 of 94 1 2 11 Last

Thread: TCA Instructions

TCA Instructions

http://www.tcapeels.com/how-to-use-a...el-at-home.htm
    TCA 20% Peel Directions

( see my signature line for a link to another TCA this is where I buy mine MUAC )

Before doing TCA it helps BUT NOT necessary to do some type of exfoliation. Glycolic, Lactic or of course Retin A. Be sure to STOP about 5 days prior to the actual peel date.

For the first time, I suggest starting with 15%. Do a patch test on the side of your face near the jaw line with ONE layer. Wait the required 5 minutes then neutralize with 50/50 water/baking soda. If all goes well you can do the TCA peel but wait 24 hours after the test to be sure there is no reaction. If you like during this test patch you can wait the 5 minutes then put on a second layer on the same area to see if it will frost ( if it does NOT frost on the first layer ) Frosting is again not necessary but does give a deeper better peel. ( in my experience/opinion )

When you are ready to do the peel have your neutralizer ready. Put Vaseline around the eye and nostril area. Use a fan brush as it covers a larger area more quickly. Try not to overlap the solution if possible and be sure the brush is damp but NOT dripping. Once applied wait the 5 min. ( I suggest a first time peeler do ONE layer the first time ) after the 5 minutes neutralize. I often rinse with cool water after the neutralizer as it just feels nice!

Have the ointment ready to apply once you CAREFULLY dry your face. I use the ointment the next day if I am still pink.

By the second day you will feel tight and the skin will look shiny. By the 3rd day you will have dark patches and feel much tighter. By day 4-5 you should start to peel. While dry and crinkly I often use some Retin A to speed the peel. If you get too tight and uncomfortable try some EMU oil. The whole process can take up to 10 days, but SO worth it.

Any questions just ask the goat
    Top 3 products for skin Vit C serum, RA and SS

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

This is what TCA frosting looks like doing just a spot peel.

By day 3 your spots turn darker.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

very helpful goatlady. Thank you

Thank you for the information Goatlady! I am gearing up to do my first peel next week so this is timely!

Yey thanks for listening .. this should definitely be a sticky!

Goatlady this was excatly what I told you ages back that my skin goes through with a 25% salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel. First it frosts and then it goes brown and scabs up. Howcome nobody elses skin does this with a mild peel??

You are probably just more sensitive and I assume have young skin also???

wow thick eyelashes! You ain't gonna need careprost

Sensitive definitely, but I'm 40 so not so young

I'd like to try the TCA on my fine NL line and my no 1 (instead of 11) between my brows before they get deeper and obvious.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements