Best Lightening Soaps - Page 143

Thread: Best Lightening Soaps

Hello what is KA please?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hello I was wondering. I am starting my exfoliating and want to know if I can use both fair&white aha soap and the kojie acid soap at the same time. Maybe one in the morning and the other in the evening or both at once or only one at a time? Please help.

@patricia4 , KA is kojic acid, i won't advice you to use exfoliating soap twice a day, but that's my opinion
    I bought the gng soap in africa (lomé)

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCream View Post
    @patricia4 , KA is kojic acid, i won't advice you to use exfoliating soap twice a day, but that's my opinion
    I bought the gng soap in africa (lomé)
    How did u use the G & G soap?....also how many days in a week? and what cream/lotion do u use with it? @CoffeeCream

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCream View Post
    I bought the gng soap in africa (lom?)
    Thank you @coffeecream for the advice. I will only use it once a day then. Is it best to use it in the morning or at night? I would also like to know when exfoliating should I use anything in particular on my face? I have very dark hands, knees, feets, and neck what can you recommend please.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia4 View Post
    Thank you @coffeecream for the advice. I will only use it once a day then. Is it best to use it in the morning or at night? I would also like to know when exfoliating should I use anything in particular on my face? I have very dark hands, knees, feets, and neck what can you recommend please.
    I recommend you spend some time reading through these threads, all your answers are there, its the best way to learn is to read, read, read, until you are more familiar.

http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...s-make-a-start
    http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...-your-Products

After you spend some time reading through those threads then if you have additional questions place them in one thread so its easier for you and those who are helping you to keep track. You've asked so many questions all in different places so its going to be hard for you to keep track of who's giving you advice, etc.

This is a great thread to read through as well, and post questions if you have any

http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...-Post-it-Here-)
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Hi everyone. I just signed up today but been a lurker for about 2 years.
    Has anyone used Asantee papaya and honey? It's soo nice and yummy and gives me a golden glow but most people on here use the goat milk tamarind it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Find out what soap hes using @kheyindae and then let us know!! You can't keep those kinda secrets from us hows your face doing?? @kheyindae
    Loool totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBrown77 View Post
    Hi everyone. I just signed up today but been a lurker for about 2 years.
    Has anyone used Asantee papaya and honey? It's soo nice and yummy and gives me a golden glow but most people on here use the goat milk tamarind it seems.
    It is a good soap but I prefer tamarind and honey.

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    It is a good soap but I prefer tamarind and honey.
    I guess I'll get that as well then alternate weekly.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements