THE Best Sunscreen/Sunblock Debate - Page 135

Thread: THE Best Sunscreen/Sunblock Debate

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Long ago.......already on tube #2. Very similar to the Ocean version if you have ever tried it. Similar in texture, works great as always.
    @gymrat how would you compare this to the face n body as; that's the only burnout SS I've used. Is it good for oily/acne prone skin?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    @gymrat how would you compare this to the face n body as; that's the only burnout SS I've used. Is it good for oily/acne prone skin?
    Hi @nwababy , no stick to the Face/Body and or the Eco Sensitive, this one I would not recommend for the face. Heavier then the Face/Body.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Hi @nwababy, no stick to the Face/Body and or the Eco Sensitive, this one I would not recommend for the face. Heavier then the Face/Body.
    oh thank goodness I asked . Thank you Gymmie

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirlNae View Post

I have Badger and I hate it !!! It does leave a cast but to avoid it you have to thoroughly rub it in. I would tell you to use Babo just cause I hate Badger lol ~.~ you might like it though so don't let little ol' me discourage you from buying it.
    I didn't like Badger either. It's real thick, almost like a paste. You look ghost white for an hour after application... and it broke me out. But in fairness, every cream sunscreen breaks me out. Oddly, the oil ones don't. But I look like I've been making out with a cheeseburger.

I've bought easily 10 different brands of lotions, probably put a good $300+ into sunscreen lotions, and never found one that doesn't break me out. CeraVe and Ulta's sunscreens break me out less... but still do(and Cerave doesn't protect very well). OceanPotion was my favorite as far as texture, absorption and protection. It was great on every front. Only issue I had was breakouts.

I've about given up on daily sunscreen. Only when I'm going to be in the sun a lot. A few minutes of sun isn't going to damage my skin as much as the breakouts.
    Last edited by GlowlyDays; 09-02-2016 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    oh thank goodness I asked . Thank you Gymmie
    Of course, your very welcome nwababy hows the HA serum? You still like?

Have any folks had a chance to try out the new Burnout sunblock?

Burnout site for $21.99
    Amazon for $19.99

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide (non-nano) 20%

Inactive Ingredients Purified Water, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Capric/ Caprylic Triglycerides, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Organic Avocado Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Organic Cucumber Extract*, Organic Green Tea Extract*, Tocopherols, Organic Pomegranate Juice*, Helionori, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Methyl Abiate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.

Hey guys!
    one question: how do you re apply during the day when you are wearing make up? :/ I mean if you use Retin A e.g. and you really need to protect yourself from the sun but are wearing make up what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Poost View Post
    Hey guys!
    one question: how do you re apply during the day when you are wearing make up? :/ I mean if you use Retin A e.g. and you really need to protect yourself from the sun but are wearing make up what would you do?
    Apply your sunscreen before you apply your makeup.......that is what I would do.

Apply your sunscreen before you apply your makeup.......that is what I would do.
    Well, thanks for your reply. But my question was how do you re apply it during the day? You apply it in the morning before applying your make up. But how you re apply sunscreen e.g. in the afternoon? it would mess up the make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Poost View Post
    Well, thanks for your reply. But my question was how do you re apply it during the day? You apply it in the morning before applying your make up. But how you re apply sunscreen e.g. in the afternoon? it would mess up the make up.
    I don't always need to re apply it, but when I do, I use a powder form.

https://www.colorescience.com/produc...n-brush-spf-50

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements