Caramel skin to dark skin - Lipstick choices

Thread: Caramel skin to dark skin - Lipstick choices

Caramel skin to dark skin - Lipstick choices

I have heard Bobbi Brown does a great range but what other companies actually explore colours for darker skinned women?

Makeup Forever and MAC both have a huge range of lipstick to suit every skin tone because they are designed for professional makeup artists who have to work with lots of different skin toned models.

I love MUFE rouge artist intense lipsticks!

Quote Originally Posted by beautydetective View Post
    I have heard Bobbi Brown does a great range but what other companies actually explore colours for darker skinned women?
    Hate to be generic but, Mac, Loreal, Milani, Cover girl Queen.... If you're talking about shades I am med. dark and I can pull off a bearly there pink and reds.

Hope this helps

I learned about MAC lipsticks from this video, I've only bought MAC lip glass years ago but maybe I'll try a couple of these, even though I'm not a MAC fan

YouTube - My Favorite Lipsticks
    "Some people make things happen and others want something good to happen, and sit idly by waiting to see if it does."
    ~ Joyce Meyer~

bare minerals is good

MAC is best! they have a huge variety and the lipsticks are highly pigmented.

M·A·C Cosmetics | Lipstick

Loving Stila color Exquisite, I forgot I had it and now it's my favorite. Light pink almost barley there look =)

stila cosmetics - long wear lip color
    "Some people make things happen and others want something good to happen, and sit idly by waiting to see if it does."
    ~ Joyce Meyer~

I just bought my first "grown up" lipstick. Aren't the mainstream stuff like Revlon / Covergirl / Rimmel / NARS just fine?

I bought Crimson / 095 from Revlon and I'm happy with the color.
    Still thinking about a new regimen ...

I'm MAC NW45 and I finally found a pretty nude lipstick that I love. Elf Bare Brown is lovely. I usually top it off with a brown lip gloss from Victoria's Secret, forgot the name. Very pretty look for those of us with darker skintones.
    http://www.skincaretalk.com/images/s...iles/heart.gif"Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.”- Thomas Paine

hello i love MAC lipstick