Zinc Oxide/Physical Sunscreen List - Page 297
Page 297 of 297 First 287 296 297

Thread: Zinc Oxide/Physical Sunscreen List

Idk if this was asked already but does your sunscreen HAVE to have zinc in order to be effective in helping you get lighter? I have NO-AD sunscreen SPF 50.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Update:
    I'm currently using the Burnout SS in the white and blue tube. A really good SS if you are ebony skin. leaves no cast and hold true to it word. CLEAR ZINC!

So, bye bye Neutrogena lol. I'll keep it for emergencies, I don't like wasting $$$.

I would also like to try Devita Solar Body Block. Read some good reviews so far on Amazon.

I think I may want to try the MAC SPF 50 primer. Anybody currently using the MAC SPF 50 primer???

Quote Originally Posted by beautymark. View Post
    Update:
    I'm currently using the Burnout SS in the white and blue tube. A really good SS if you are ebony skin. leaves no cast and hold true to it word. CLEAR ZINC!

So, bye bye Neutrogena lol. I'll keep it for emergencies, I don't like wasting $$$.

I would also like to try Devita Solar Body Block. Read some good reviews so far on Amazon.

I think I may want to try the MAC SPF 50 primer. Anybody currently using the MAC SPF 50 primer???
    So happy you are loving Burnout @beautymark. Devita is nice too, but I will only wear it during cooler months as it doesn't hold up as well as Burnout. And knowing where you live.......you are SO much better off with Burnout especially during the summer months.

As for MAC SPF primer that's a chemical product, nothing remotely close to Burnout or a physical SS.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    So happy you are loving Burnout @beautymark. Devita is nice too, but I will only wear it during cooler months as it doesn't hold up as well as Burnout. And knowing where you live.......you are SO much better off with Burnout especially during the summer months.

As for MAC SPF primer that's a chemical product, nothing remotely close to Burnout or a physical SS.

Oh yes I'm in looovvveee. Thanks for the quick review Gym.

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements