Zinc Oxide/Physical Sunscreen List - Page 2

Thread: Zinc Oxide/Physical Sunscreen List

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mimithesilversheep View Post
    but that you also can achieve with zinc based baby butt cream
    And for those of us who dont care what others think, may be gardening and doing work around the house:

G&W Labs Zinc Oxide 20% Ointment 2oz

John Masters Organics SPF 30
    spf 30 Natural

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I've used this one and it's great for winter, because it's very moisturizing - a bit too much for me in the summer. I just wish it had more than 8% zinc oxide. So I only wear it when I'm in the house with the blinds closed or in the winter when it's dark traveling to and from work.

I would love to try this under my sunscreen with the Vitamin C E Ferulic, Im ordering it soon.

Upaya Naturals - Photo-Enzyme -60ml (DNA Protective Enzyme Serum) Natural & Organic Sun Care

Quote Originally Posted by LightenNLift View Post
    I would love to try this under my sunscreen with the Vitamin C E Ferulic, Im ordering it soon.

Upaya Naturals - Photo-Enzyme -60ml (DNA Protective Enzyme Serum) Natural & Organic Sun Care
    I already used Isun products and they have good products.Fawnie also tried some.But the SS is better for sensitive and dry skins,its not a light texture like Devita,Osmosis or Pratima.

Hara Sport SPF30

Sunblock: Hara Sport SPF 30
    ISLAM. . . this cancerous infestation of demonically infused destruction, that is sweeping over the entire world like sulfuric volcanic puss spewed forth from the pit of hell . . . (maybe next time I’ll tell you how I really feel about this).

Here are two other Burnout sunscreens to add to the list:

BurnOut Ocean Tested Physical Sunscreen SPF 30+

BurnOut SPF 30+ KIDS Physical Sunscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Peachine View Post
    Here are two other Burnout sunscreens to add to the list:

BurnOut Ocean Tested Physical Sunscreen SPF 30+

BurnOut SPF 30+ KIDS Physical Sunscreen
    links please.

Here's one NOT to try (just in case anyone stumbles across it):

Welcome to Think Baby Bottles

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 25%. Inactive Ingredients: Distilled buffered water, vegetable glycerine, whole leaf aloe vera (Barbadensis) gel, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Doucus Carota, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza sativa, oryzinol, Olea Uropaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, cetaeryl glucoside, phosphatidyl choline (not soy lecithin) Lactoperoxidase, Glucose oxidase, aribinogalactan, arginine, vitamin E (Tocophero), vitamin C (ascorbic acid) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Beeswax, Boswellia carteri, Potassium sorbate, rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis), cornstarch (Zea Mays), Maranta Arundinacea Root, Carageenan (Chondus crispus).

It's all natural , etc, and the ingredients sound great. However.......it goes on very white, is very difficult to spread, and remains extremely sticky forever (probably because the glycerin is too high in the list).

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements