Skin Care Talk banner

l'abidjanaise lightening cream

677K views 1K replies 199 participants last post by  pengcaramelglo 
#1 ·
OK , i have a friend who told me that she uses l'abidjanaise cream to lighten her skin , i mean her skin is so light and even, it is so yummy ,i dont if she uses other things , (women are so secretive sometimes including me when it come to skin products lolll) , that I'm tempted to try it .
has anyone tried it?

i think it is from the ivory coast

See less See more
#1,404 ·
Sorry, I meant ''@WaterBoy86 what do you think about GnG lotion (pink) + Labi oil (Complexion oil) and a KA serum for initial lightening .
then weaning off
(BREAK) with: Ht26 lotion,KA Serum and probs Labi oil (without HQ)''

So basically, I have a lil 'August challenge' and I want to change my regimen (don't really have one tbh). I want to start using labi, not clear on products to use with it... so I thought: [
GnG lotion (pink) + Labi oil (Complexion oil) and a KA serum]

I thought GG had HQ, and was equally as strong as labi thats why I didn't include it in the maintenance regimen...

What do you think?

#1,405 ·
@moonie: So how long does one see results on Labi lotion and oil? Second question: Can I apply in this order: Surewhite serum, IKB or Precious gel, Labi lotion, Dodo cream and finish with Labi oil? Or just Use Labi lotion and oil alone minus everything else? I need a solution for my permatan outer arms and entire back thats not budging. I can recall when the February LBX Challenge was around. Now we're in August and still the permatan is here :mad:

#1,407 ·
Hun ditch lightening for now. Exfoliate for six weeks do lots of dead sea salt soaks get one day peeling solution and use it trust me it works if you can afford it. Use a strong soap like triple white soap ot glytone body wash. Use glytone lotion three days a week then do weekly LA peels for your face use LA peels 35%-40% once a week. Also use GPO or YPO for face and neck. When need to have you really exfoliated focus on that then use labi oil, cream and lotion if you chose for 4-6 months you should see results in 3-4 months. Start lightening after six weeks. Then switch to makari or dodo. I say Makari since dodo or nono didn't work for you. Also use a KIT or Moroccan Loofah, your skin needs manual and chemical exfoliate. Get a sauna suit occlude and saran wrap for your feet. Use a good zinc oxide sunscreen. For your joints use a KA based serum like IKB not surewhite it takes more time for gels use the milk protein.

#1,410 ·
Milk Protein is one of the products by Mitchell Brands ...

#1,419 ·
OKAY!! So I came by to report on Labi treating cream which i've been using for close to 3months now, and which I'm about done with. Twas a journey I enjoyed and it has done me well I must say - bcos I've lightened back to NC42 from a dark 45 or darker. Cheers to L'abidjanaise Cream :icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::thumbsup::dance::band:

I was thoroughly exfoliated (for a good 2 whole months) b4 I embarked on Labi. I mixed my Labi cream (the big 300ml jar) with 2 KA Carotone serums and some Labi Arbutin oil .. Used it 2xs a day (5days every week) & every alternate night (3 in a week) I'd layer it with 12% la lotion. During the day I'd layer some Bio oil mixed with QEI+ serum over it. (Bio oil 200ml & QEI+ Argan serum 50ml) ... So far I'm happy with my Labi results & surprisingly I dint get any dark knuckles etc. - must be a credit to all the KA I involved.

I'm hoping my transition to full KA (Dodo+G&G) won't be hard .. So I'm mixing my remaining Labi mix with some G&G+Dodo (both in lil' amounts) to use for 3 weeks before I disembark from the Labi-Luxe train.

One last thing : The last Labi jar was kinda different. Smells very perfumey - jasmine/tuber roseish . I loved the new scent but i think its also not as strong as Labi with no perfume. Please anyone with experience with it kindly do share your opinion. @mccartney and @lightboy ... That's it for now fam'.

Love ya Labi', You did me good :heart::knuddel::heart: Thanks for everything! Will deffo come back for more tlc sometime.

#1,420 ·
OKAY!! So I came by to report on Labi treating cream which i've been using for close to 3months now, and which I'm about done with. Twas a journey I enjoyed and it has done me well I must say - bcos I've lightened back to NC42 from a dark 45 or darker. Cheers to L'abidjanaise Cream :icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::thumbsup::dance::band:

I was thoroughly exfoliated (for a good 2 whole months) b4 I embarked on Labi. I mixed my Labi cream (the big 300ml jar) with 2 KA Carotone serums and some Labi Arbutin oil .. Used it 2xs a day (5days every week) & every alternate night (3 in a week) I'd layer it with 12% la lotion. During the day I'd layer some Bio oil mixed with QEI+ serum over it. (Bio oil 200ml & QEI+ Argan serum 50ml) ... So far I'm happy with my Labi results & surprisingly I dint get any dark knuckles etc. - must be a credit to all the KA I involved.

I'm hoping my transition to full KA (Dodo+G&G) won't be hard .. So I'm mixing my remaining Labi mix with some G&G+Dodo (both in lil' amounts) to use for 3 weeks before I disembark from the Labi-Luxe train.

One last thing : The last Labi jar was kinda different. Smells very perfumey - jasmine/tuber roseish . I loved the new scent but i think its also not as strong as Labi with no perfume. Please anyone with experience with it kindly do share your opinion. @mccartney and @lightboy ... That's it for now fam'.

Love ya Labi', You did me good :heart::knuddel::heart: Thanks for everything! Will deffo come back for more tlc sometime.
Yay! I love your routine dodo will just boost all that the labi has done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.