Skin Care Talk banner

How to get that flawless KIm K look

31K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  yellowbone 
#1 ·
I hate to say this, cuz I high dislike that woman,( hate is such a strong word)but we all want her skin even if she paid for it. When I put on my foundation I like it to look fresh and flawless. Here is what I do
What you need
Face primer or a pore reducer
Foundation brush: 2
Liquid concealer and brush
Powder brush
Dream matte mouse in two shades one your shade and one darker
Mac studio fix and blot powder
Liquid fit me foundation.

Ok here we go
First prime the face, the health of your face is as important and the makeup u put on it, so I hope u picked a good one.
Wait 2 min for it to dry and really do it's work
With the first foundation brush, do a all over application of dream Matte mouse
in your shade. Less is more! Being that we are not one color all over our face, we need to magnify this same shades with the foundation. So take dark shade mix it with a some mouse in your shade and apply to the chin, temple and
sides of the nose. This are where we are usual darker. Take the fit me and the second brush, apply under the eyes and fore head, top of nose.
Make sure you blend well, at this point your face should look like one brush stoke.
Take ur powder brush and lightly apply studio fix all over ur face it helps hold the look and makes it look air brushy. apply blot powder in areas u know will get oily. If you have oily face. Use same studio fix brush and just go over ur Neck and under ur chin. This will make it look even more flawless.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.