Helping newbies make a start. - Page 128

Thread: Helping newbies make a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinslayer View Post
    Which makari are we talking here ?see a lot of makari online
    Which ever you feel works best for you i hear the argan and carrot line are good lines of makari read the thread and see what interests you.
    http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...ari-2015-Train

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Omogewillis View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Quick question. I am new to skin lightening and I'm in the exfoliating stage. I just wanted to find out if body hair would affect the skin lightening process or I have to shave ?
    Body hair will not affect the lightening process you will lighten with no problems although it may lighten your body hair and you can always wax or shave off the hair if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Quick question. I am new to skin lightening and I'm in the exfoliating stage. I just wanted to find out if body hair would affect the skin lightening process or I have to shave ?
    Body hair will not affect the lightening process you will lighten with no problems although it may lighten your body hair and you can always wax or shave off the hair if you want.

Thank you so much moon maiden

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thank you so much moon maiden
    No worries, good luck with your journey.

very helpful post for a newbie !

Hi guys I'm only on exfoliating week 1 with kojie San soap. I use exfoliating gloves also with the soap then moisture with shea butter after I use the soap. Was wondering if there are other creams /lotions I can use instead of shea butter with the soap? using kojie San everyday so far. When I can start encoporating a lighting cream ?

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine9933 View Post
    Hi guys I'm only on exfoliating week 1 with kojie San soap. I use exfoliating gloves also with the soap then moisture with shea butter after I use the soap. Was wondering if there are other creams /lotions I can use instead of shea butter with the soap? using kojie San everyday so far. When I can start encoporating a lighting cream ?
    Hi Valentine. I'm new too, but from the looks of what I'm reading, Most recommend about 4-6 weeks generally to exfoliate then incorporate lightening. I'm somewhat exfoliating now. I don't have any exfoliating soaps, I'm really just using Amlactin all over (on my face I layer grapeseed oil+amlactin at night only). I probably need to get a soap ASAP. That and a better SS. What SS do you use? I'm using Clear Zinc CVS brand SS (low in zinc oxide though)

Hi @cocomonday
    I'm using La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Fluid SPF 50+ 50ml
    But what are you using to moisture your skin after you use the soap? Think I will start encorporating lighteners after 3 weeks

Mmm..LaRoche-Posay makes a Toleriane line of products that I would like to try. For my sensitive cheeks. I just use grapeseed oil after I use soap. I'm just using a regular soap, Vanicream. I'm more of an oil person. Surprisingly my skin likes it a lot. I want to try that Alba Zinc Oxide sunscreen, hopefully this weekend. That and Kojie San.
    3 weeks? My body migh be ready that quick but I think my face needs all of 6 weeks!! What soap d you use?

@cocomonday
    I've been using the kojie San soap for about a week, once a day and use shea butter after but I need to add a good vitamin c serum do you know any? Most people make their own but I want to buy one. Need to change my moisturiser to like dove and purchase some amlactin

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements