Page 1 of 1072 1 2 11 Last

Thread: ALL Celebrities thread [merged]

ALL Celebrities thread [merged]

Fast Foward to 0:10

YouTube - Evangeline Lilly on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 3

See SCT , celebrities do not have that perfect skin over night that we get the misconception of them having. Neither will we . So everyone please take time with your skin and regimens and don't harm yourself trying to better yourself (with evening skin,lightening etc)

of course celebrities don't have perfect skin.. they have tons of make up and the glare of light on them all the time. and they are rich, they can afford good personal estheticians, pharmacists and make up artists to make them even more 'superficial' or so called 'perfect' so.......

The point is .. I believe a few people on the forum think that they do .. so they try to rush results.. this is the purpose of this thread..

no one i have encountered on this forum think they have perfect skin.
    celebrities on this forum are mostly, if not always used for skin color comparison and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRETTY View Post
    The point is .. I believe a few people on the forum think that they do .. so they try to rush results.. this is the purpose of this thread..
    I get what your saying but there are those who are still in a hurry for quick results, they want light skin now!!!!! right now!!!! lol

I don't believe in 'quick' all good comes with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Manay View Post
    no one i have encountered on this forum think they have perfect skin.
    celebrities on this forum are mostly, if not always used for skin color comparison and nothing else.
    I can't count the number of times I've seen someone compliment a celebrity for having great skin, totally oblivious to the fact that makeup, lighting, and photograph alterations are responsible for most of it.

celebrities are normal human beings with human flaws.. their skin flaws are often concealed by makeup and lightening and after photoshop. so there is no reason we shoud feel 'ugly compare to them, in fact celebrities are not 'real' in front of a camera. to understand what i mean see what they look like whithout make up.

lol I look just as bad without make up

Of those pics, I still think Joy, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kim and whoever woman number 3 is look beautiful.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...qg2ho1_400.gif
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Never give it." -Marion Wright Edelman

What's a little pain, to get what you want?