The UNSAFE PRODUCTS thread!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 Last

Thread: The UNSAFE PRODUCTS thread!

The UNSAFE PRODUCTS thread!

As much as we all want beautiful flawless skin, we need to take precautions, as our skin is the largest organ on the body, and the first and constant thing people see.
    After seating at my desk for several hours a day for over a week and researching all these fast action products, i discovered a few sites with information that could help us in making our decisions when choosing products.

Recalled products from Côte d'Ivoire {2007-2011}

Recalled products from Ivory Coast {2008 -2011}

Also, i was at a local beauty supply , and saw the G & G tub cream[pink], and i saw that the manufacturer actually have written on the tub "Apply morning and evening for few weeks to obtain first results". I thought this sounded like a fair advice, so as much as this companies want to make huge profits, they still chime in a few good directives, in other not to abuse it [just my thinking].

Anyways, i will continue to update with new information i find, and i hope other members too, who have good information can add.

***One Luv***
    Whatever is worth doing, just do it BIG!

2. Advertisements

Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if these also include their oils and gels...
    FYI for those who might not know, Cote d'Ivoire and Ivory Coast is the same place.

Its says the labid is bad for you cause It contains 7.5% hq in it. And also maxi light cream is bad cause it has 3.5% hq in it. But dont people use more then that on here?

Favorite creams of SL members

Quote Originally Posted by shailyn View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if these also include their oils and gels...
    FYI for those who might not know, Cote d'Ivoire and Ivory Coast is the same place.
    , don't know why the links carried the english { Ivory Coast} and the french {Cote d"Ivoire}.

Quote Originally Posted by Africanprincess View Post
    Its says the labid is bad for you cause It contains 7.5% hq in it. And also maxi light cream is bad cause it has 3.5% hq in it. But dont people use more then that on here?
    Part of the reasons why i posted this is because alot of people mix their L'abid, with other high hq or clobt* products.

And as you know l'abid claims on the pack to have just 2% hq!

*** One Luv***

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarepreneur View Post
    Part of the reasons why i posted this is because alot of people mix their L'abid, with other high hq or clobt* products.

And as you know l'abid claims on the pack to have just 2% hq!

*** One Luv***
    Yeah I did that. Now Im confused....But I think heard they changed their formula. I mixed mines with G&G cream and Oil and nadionola and sure white serum... Is that bad?

But i see the G&G red ,not the pink one.

I don't think you should never use (all) these products. Just use them carefully, as some of them don't state the percentage of HQ directly on the jar.

Thanks for this post....

African princess I think if we find out exactly how much hq is in g&g that will.be a start.

Will u be using it on your whole.body or just certain parts daily ? Are u going to use it with exfoliants ?

I plan on taking it slow when I get my products an see how my skin reacts.

Remember moisture a lot in case of irritation an sap but i know u know that.when i start using my products we should compare how each other skin react since we will be using similar products

12. Advertisements