Minority Opinions
Page 1 of 10 1 2 Last

Thread: Minority Opinions

Minority Opinions

It is pretty self-explanitory.This is a thread where you can share things that you don't agree with the mainstream opinions/view.Remember that they are opinions,not facts and that we should respect each others.
    I'll start:
    -I think Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston is highly overrated in the looks department.
    -I don't like Angelina Jolie's lips.
    -I love the show Glee.
    -I prefer curly hair to straight hair.
    -I like country.
    -I am NOT a fan of Lady Gaga's.
    -I don't like Twilight OR Harry Potter.

2. Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Music of the Sun View Post
    It is pretty self-explanitory.This is a thread where you can share things that you don't agree with the mainstream opinions/view.Remember that they are opinions,not facts and that we should respect each others.
    I'll start:

-I think Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston is highly overrated in the looks department.

Tru

I love joli n her lip

-I love the show Glee

Never saw glee, careless

I have straight hair, my kids are mix they have curly hair I wish I have their hair. Love curly hair

-I like country.

Love it

I don't pay too much attention to gaga

Never watch neither

Quote Originally Posted by Music of the Sun View Post
    I'll start:
    -I love the show Glee.
    -I like country.
    I don't think you're in the minority for liking that show. Personally, I don't like it...pretty sure that's the minority opinion. I also think country has been popularized as well.

-I hate How I Met Your Mother
    Keep me accountable! Hidden Content
    Starting weight: 147lbs
    Current weight: 133lbs
    Goal weight: 120lbs

I hate mainstream TV shows in general.
    Hate crowds.
    Love everything but country. (sorry!)
    Love Angie dont care for Brad. Not that it matters much to her!
    Im tired of shops and would rather buy online
    Dont like the beach and cant stand the sun; wish it would rain every day!

college is a scam, and I still attend it.
    true love doesn't exist
    Lindsay Lohan looks great
    Jennifer Aniston is a dog
    Shakira looks like a monkey and sings like a goat
    Britney Spears looks like 35
    Brad Pitt is HOT (even as an old man)
    Gwen Stefani should come back
    USA is a good country for those with money

ohh

the big one..."I never open a bank account in my life!"

1. Most people don't have what it takes to get what they want; looks, money or otherwise, and they never will.

2. The Millennials aren't to blame for the majority of their behavioral patterns, interests and problems.

3. The 60s feminist movement did more harm than good for most women.

4. Western society is not the pinnacle or only option for civilization and need not be treated as such.

5. Black people will never get what they want until they stop waiting for permission.

6. All celebrities are overrated, and the male ones are typically marginally attractive.

7. All models are overrated, and the female ones are typically average looking.

8. Breast implants are not as lucrative as they appear, and are not worth the trouble.

9. The future is the past is the present. Tech gizmos and government mandates are bread and circus illusions.

10. Activism is an uphill battle against natural human behavior.

11. Oprah, despite her generosity, provides no real goods, value or service to the populace that have made her rich. Same for Martha Stewart.

12. Don't approach astrology unless you are willing to learn the Greek and Egyptian history behind it, and the entire natal chart > sun signs.

13. Religion is too troublesome.

14. The Olympics no longer represent an actual contest between countries, as many European nations just buy African players. Also, apart from the opening ceremony, it's pretty flipping boring.

15. As are most, if not all, spectator sports.

16. Space tourism ftw.

17. The United States' Revolutionary War was an entrepreneurial venture of the English-born elite at the time. The splintering comes from self-serving political alignments, and how much or little stakeholders had to lose in a break from Britain. It is not a romance in freedom as so many believe, though, as typical of wars, the poor died for wealthy ideals and squabbles.

18. A 50/50 white black person is not the same as a light skinned black person. Society should make up another name for this group.

19. Everyone cares about a lot of things that will be completely irrelevant in about a decade or so. Maybe less.

20. People care too much about pointless stuff. People who fight frequently are usually of the same opinion anyways.

21. Tech is overrated. Thought I'd just say it again.

22. People need to be told what to do.

23. There is only how rich you can get from completely scrupulous means.
    Still thinking about a new regimen ...

Quote Originally Posted by Monocled Penguin View Post
    11. Oprah, despite her generosity, provides no real goods, value or service to the populace that have made her rich. Same for Martha Stewart.
    Yes! That leads me to one of mine: I don't like Oprah. At all.

Quote: Originally Posted by

17. The United States' Revolutionary War was an entrepreneurial venture of the English-born elite at the time. The splintering comes from self-serving political alignments, and how much or little stakeholders had to lose in a break from Britain. It is not a romance in freedom as so many believe, though, as typical of wars, the poor died for wealthy ideals and squabbles.

Books, please!

I don't really care about these celebrity divorces, especially not when the couples had previously said this was forever and divorce wasn't an option.
    Hidden Content
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Never give it." -Marion Wright Edelman

What's a little pain, to get what you want?

12. Advertisements