What good skincare + plastic surgery can do
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: What good skincare + plastic surgery can do

What good skincare + plastic surgery can do

Notice the drastic change that occurred in this patient. Also note that even in her before picture her actual skin texture is very smooth and even and actually has very little wrinkling, just a loss in volume. Keeping our skin even and smooth is vital to looking younger.

Reference: Facial Rejuvenation photos - surgery Plastic surgery south carolina | plastic surgeon nc sc carolinas

Edit: She was 60 at the time of the photo

2. Advertisements

Wow, amazing! I wonder how much $$$ she paid for it. I'm guessing it was a lot.

I'd also be interested to see how her face moves after this work. I wonder if it looks natural? It does in the still shot.

That looks like A LOT of work.

That would totally freak me out if that was me or my mother, it's too much of a change.

"In the year of our Lord 1903, in the meat packing plants off the shores of the sea, Stood a young man at his slaughter post a newby by his side, He said grind it up and ship it out doesn't matter what's inside, With poison bread to kill the rats, an effective tool of trade ..." Flatfoot 56

Yeah, me too Firefox! She is almost unrecognisable.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox7275 View Post
    That would totally freak me out if that was me or my mother, it's too much of a change.
    i know!! i'd rather my mum grow old gracefully than not recognize her. i always wondered what these people who plump up their face looked like when they were young, madonna for example; her face is really plump and 'youthful' - but it was never plump and like that when she was young, so why do they go so far with these injections? maybe it's a cycle of trying to tighten the skin so they just keep adding more?

examples:

Radicallan you are back! Those are the two worst photos I have ever seen of Carol Vorderperson.

"In the year of our Lord 1903, in the meat packing plants off the shores of the sea, Stood a young man at his slaughter post a newby by his side, He said grind it up and ship it out doesn't matter what's inside, With poison bread to kill the rats, an effective tool of trade ..." Flatfoot 56

I agree Radicallan - I think it is a cycle of always wanting more.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox7275 View Post
    Radicallan you are back! Those are the two worst photos I have ever seen of Carol Vorderperson.
    i am and she really annoys me, i picked them on purpose! they're my favs

anyone else think this comparison photo from the same site makes the 'new' woman's face look older?

She does indeed and I can't quite work out why ... It must be the hair because it's the biggest change.

12. Advertisements