Skin Care Talk banner

What good skincare + plastic surgery can do

5K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  DaisyApricot 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
That would totally freak me out if that was me or my mother, it's too much of a change.

#6 ·
i know!! i'd rather my mum grow old gracefully than not recognize her. i always wondered what these people who plump up their face looked like when they were young, madonna for example; her face is really plump and 'youthful' - but it was never plump and like that when she was young, so why do they go so far with these injections? maybe it's a cycle of trying to tighten the skin so they just keep adding more?

examples:

#7 ·
Radicallan you are back! Those are the two worst photos I have ever seen of Carol Vorderperson.

#10 ·
She does indeed and I can't quite work out why ... It must be the hair because it's the biggest change.

#13 ·
“I don't have work done or fillers either, although it's often reported that I do. My cheeks have just got fatter as I've aged and when I put on weight, it goes there and on my bum, not on my tum or my legs. Becoming 50, which I know many women dread, has been a revelation, as I've never felt better,â€
Carol Vorderman, Monday 12 December 2011 Belfast Telegraph

#17 ·
Nice, but she also needs to have some facial bone restructuring done. You can get all the plastic surgery you want but without restructuring certain parts of the face it will look unnatural. Our chins, noses, eye sockets and a few other parts of the skull grow or move as we get older.
I think, if one truly wants to look younger it'll will need cranio-maxillo facial surgery + plastic surgery.

#18 ·
Quote: Originally Posted by Firefox7275

Radicallan you are back! Those are the two worst photos I have ever seen of Carol Vorderperson.

i am
and she really annoys me, i picked them on purpose! they're my favs

anyone else think this comparison photo from the same site makes the 'new' woman's face look older?

Its the hair...total old lady style. Had she kept it longer with some soft layers to frame her face, and a softer, warmer colour, she would have looked amazing! You can have all the work in the world done, but in the end...your hair makes or breaks your look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.