Skin Care Talk banner

perfume collection

38K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  1underarm 
#1 ·
what are ur perfumes collection and which ones are u happy that u got it

#6 ·
Youre kidding me!! I have over 50 bottles of parfum, some never opened. They are cataloged and stored in a dark cold airtight closet. Name one and I probably have it (not the current fruit-loop crap tho). My fave is still profumum roma Acqua e Zucchero but sometimes I wear Chocolate Greedy by Montale for variety. Or Mango hippie oil. Or Kiehl's Vintage Patchouli.

#7 ·
Youre kidding me!! I have over 50 bottles of parfum, some never opened. They are cataloged and stored in a dark cold airtight closet. Name one and I probably have it (not the current fruit-loop crap tho). My fave is still profumum roma Acqua e Zucchero but sometimes I wear Chocolate Greedy by Montale for variety. Or Mango hippie oil. Or Kiehl's Vintage Patchouli.
Wow I have just over 20 and I thought I was pushing it lol. Close to being envious of your collection though, wishing I had the ones that you named ;-) . I love Lancome my fave right now is Tresor in Love. My loves - Attraction - lancome
Beyond paradise - Estee Lauder
Curious - Britney Spears
Pleasures - Estee Lauder
Live luxe - J LO

My wish list - Insolence - Guerlain
No 5 Chanel

#8 ·
A fine collection of quality perfumes is presented from some of the world's most sought after brands. Timeless fragrances that seem to be created to reflect your personality and style. Classic fragrances that, wherever you are in the world, bring to mind Paris, that most romantic of cities. Close your eyes, and for a moment, you are cycling past the Eiffel Tower on a sunny day. Carefree and happy in the gentle breeze.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.