#1 ·
Blake

Halle

Giselle

kim

beyonce

See less See more
#5 ·
Jen's Doctor is obsiouly not the best in town. Her nose still need some fixing.
Yeah.. wonder if she told him that she wanted to look "natural" or if she has thick skin. Thick skin prevents from being able to thin out the nose too much. Bulbous noses are the hardest to fix. But at the same time now a days they can do a lot with surgery.

#8 ·
Great question Beau! It seems like 90% of them have had at least their nose done. ...let's look for all natural ones...

#11 ·
They did a great job too.

I used to think JLo was all natural, but now I wonder if she did a little sumthin' simthin' to her nose????

#16 ·
They did a great job too.

I used to think JLo was all natural, but now I wonder if she did a little sumthin' simthin' to her nose????

J lo had a car accident when she was younger and broke her nose she had a little surgery on it after she became famous, same for cameron diaz.

#20 ·
I had no idea Alicia had a NJ. I think a lot of them do it because when they are on camera their features don't look as defined. Or maybe they get pressure from the label company or movie studio.

Gwen Staphanie also had a very natural NJ, they did a great job on her.

#25 ·
In this pic it does look like she had a little work done to her nose.

http://ksfm.radio.com/2010/08/12/rihanna-got-a-nose-job/

Sandra's

Katie ...wonder if Tom had her do it..lol...cuz it seems like she got it after they got together. Looks like it was minor work.

#29 ·
Quote:Originally Posted by divine brown

No she didn't it's the angle that 's confusing, on another thread there's a pic of 6 years ago and now it's still the same nose.

The difference was so subtil in the comparison pic that it might just be her make up and the fact her skin is high yellow now that make her nose fade a little more and not a nose job at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.