Skin Care Talk banner

Has ANY1 used this cream? (I've used the search function and found nothing)

12K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Charlie9 
#1 ·

The cream is called Diana Fairness Lotion with Plant extracts

I'll list the ingredients here;

Aqua, lactic acid, mineral oil, propylene glycol, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl, cetearyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, ceteareth - 12, ceteareth - 20, dimethicone, allantoin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, methylparaben, propylparaben, parfum.

I have used the search function and found NO reviews. I also googled it and nothing came up except people were selling duplicates/fakes. Luckily I've managed to get hold of the original and so far it has brightened my skin & I'm glowing. I've only been using it for 2 days lol so I can't really give a proper review.

Could the veterans or people who are knowledgeable about creams and ingredients please give me more insight.

See less See more
#3 ·
It hasn't really "lightened" me per se, I'm just "glowing" lol.

My face tans easily and I just want it to match the rest of my body and not be so dull. I'm not trying to get lighter significantly (I don't knock those who are, I'm just scared of side effects). My sole aim is to get even skin complexion & brighter looking.

I don't know much about ingredients so just wanted to make sure it didn't have any steroids or any other "powerful" stuff.

Thank you for your input & no I got it from a local beauty supply store in the UK

#6 ·
i'm bumping this thread. Beau, is there any problem with "made in China" skincare products though? I have been using this set from China for about 3 weeks now cos i had acne and serious scarring from it. It has stopped my breakouts and lightened my spots by over 90% and also lightened my face by about 3 shades. The name is Pai Mei Anti Spot Whitening. I haven't seen a lot of reviews online either. Any help will also be appreciated

#10 ·
Helyno, I was just explaining how the informations on the bottles are not always accurate... I could have used any other country but used China as exempe since it's the mecca of counterfeit products and cheap labour... But it doesn't mean everything from China is low quality. They are able to manufacture high quality stuff as well for people willing to pay more... Everything from the foundation to the furnitures of Donald Trump high end hotels are made in china. Even his NYC golden appartment is "made in China". iPads, iPhones are made in China so they are able to make quality stuff and skin care but most of the time, their products are low quality with no safety regulations... So your Pai Mei might be one of those "goodies" from China...

#7 ·
I know this line....my Somali friend used it with the soap a few years back and it lightened her well and her face was spotless......she swears by the Diana soap.

#12 ·
My Somali friend that uses this product could double for beyonce...I mean it really lightened her with no spots what so ever. It might have some mercury in it as long as it is in compliance with industry standard. We all consume some amount of mercury everyday, there is mercury in every fish we eat.... tuna, salmon you name it.

#14 ·
My Somali friend that uses this product could double for beyonce...I mean it really lightened her with no spots what so ever. It might have some mercury in it as long as it is in compliance with industry standard. We all consume some amount of mercury everyday, there is mercury in every fish we eat.... tuna, salmon you name it.
compliance with industry standard? You must be joking! What standards are we talking about in Lebanon?? :confused: Diana's mercury cream exceeded that waaaayyyy too far to a dangerous level !!! And Lebanon government didn't do anything about it, or pull it off the market!? You are putting yourself into a false sense of security... which is entirely your choice.....but please don't put false info here with no backing up evidence when it comes to seriously dangerous ingredients!! Yes mercury is poisonous... and healthy bodies come before light and eventually serious organ disorders!! :scared:

#16 ·
#18 ·
Just saying because most product get contaminated with mercury from the environment and if the company uses naturally occurring element for their product. The government recognizes this fact and have cut them some slacks on the level of mercury that can go without notice but if it is a very high percentage then it becomes a problem. There is Mercury virtually every where you look.

#20 ·
The testing was carried by MDH.
Jiaoli is on that list and i know for a fact it's the most popular because the level of mercury is pretty high, it got rid of dermal melasma from people who had it for 10-20 years, it's almost on every melasma and skin problems forums.

#23 ·
I think my message wasn't clearly worded We are saying that third world countries are not regulated, and for them to sell their goods in regulated countries they won't type up the real ingredients... so even if it doesn't mention mercury... it doesn't mean it isn't present there.... We are also saying, if the company is not trust worthy for putting a poison in facial creams,, they won't hesitate to include it in their other products! The choice is yours.

#24 ·
The choice is yours.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I GET IT NOW.

OMG that's crazy.. I don't know why I trusted them to just put the "real" ingredients there. Thanks so much for the heads up guys. I'm going to discontinue using this product asap!!

Do you know a SAFE product to use that will lighten you 1-2 shade max? Because I'm trying to get rid of the tan on my face.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.