SKIN LIGHTENING INJECTION
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: SKIN LIGHTENING INJECTION

SKIN LIGHTENING INJECTION

So it has been 3 weeks after skin lightening injection , the first foto she had a tan from the sun and it was the first week she got her first injections .

I can really see a change in her skin it is glowing and getting lighter .
    I can not give information about the doctor and the clinic ,They told me not to do that .

My mom is a doctor thats , why she could fly with it out of Thailand she is doctor .
    You need a medical delegation/cosmetics nursing.

Before

After

I cannot see improvement because the light is different.

Which results will you have with it?

i dnt see any improvement ,maybe its too soon to tell.

i dnt see any improvement either ,maybe its too soon to tell.

There's definitely a noticeable difference in between the two pictures but I'm not sure it it has more to do with the injections or more because of the lighting.

Is there any pictures you can show us?

Jessi, you cannot give information about the clinic but you can post your mother's pic ? I guess a clinic is a public place, and many of them in Asia offer this kind of services and there's nothing bad about it. For your mom, is too soon to tell. The results are usually noticeable within a month for asian people and much more for AA 's skin

Quote Originally Posted by jessi89 View Post
    So it has been 3 weeks after skin lightening injection , the first foto she had a tan from the sun and it was the first week she got her first injections .

I can really see a change in her skin it is glowing and getting lighter .
    I can not give information about the doctor and the clinic ,They told me not to do that .

My mom is a doctor thats , why she could fly with it out of Thailand she is doctor .
    You need a medical delegation/cosmetics nursing.

Before

After

I can see the difference too...I know she using glut injections b/c of the red hue in her skin...lol..She probably need to get on some exfolitation regime to speed up results...She could be about 2 shades lighter than that....Remeber melanin has to be exfoliated off to see lighter skin,,,whether it be manual or natural.

Here is a pic of beyonce...notice the red hue in her skin...