Mega Toner Urgently Required
Page 1 of 6 1 2 Last

Thread: Mega Toner Urgently Required

Mega Toner Urgently Required

Hello All
    I managed to purchase Mega Toner from Beauty Palce in London, but urgently need to purchase more
    Mega Toner or Premium Mega Toner, This cream is very difficult to obtain here in London and have searched
    all parts of London to no avail. Beauty Palace habe not been replying to the emails I have send and of course
    are not answering their phone.

I did call Dr Oliver at Perfectals Skin Clinic In Nigeria, sent 7 text messages from 3 difference sources and she
    did not receive any of the messages. I did try and call but the line was not clear, I purchased two cards and
    would you believe that I tried so many times to get through that both cards finished with only one conversation.

I have spent spent over a week trying to obtin more Mega Toner, but come to a dead end. I refuse to give up.

At this stage it would be easier for me to go to Nigeria to pick it up, but I have not got any holiday left for this year.

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain this cream in England.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Am in Nigeria. I can help you call them, to inform them about this issue. If you are comfortable to drop the last 4 digits of your mobile and I will tell them to expect a call from your number immediately. Since they are used to shipping out and you are ok with it
    Whatever is worth doing, just do it BIG!

Thanks for your response, but as mentioned the line was not clear when I spoke last, it would be better if they had email as I had a few
    questions to ask as well. I find it strange that they are not on email yet. I still have to text the order through and none my test messages got
    through over the last few days.

[quote=oldbag;530334] Thanks for your response, but as mentioned the line was not clear when I spoke last, it would be better if they had email as I had a few
    questions to ask as well. I find it strange that they are not on email yet. I still have to text the order through and none my test messages got
    [ /quote] You should check their website, some ladies on this boardhave reached them through email.

Sweetie, still in Lagos ? Don't forget one of your parisian friend.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbag View Post
    You should check their website, some ladies on this boardhave reached them through email.

You can call 08033762302, or 08033575600.
    Email - info@perfectherbals.org.

i hope these helps
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbag View Post
    Thanks for your response, but as mentioned the line was not clear when I spoke last, it would be better if they had email as I had a few

Thanks for your reply, I have tried this email address and an automated response is sent tried 3 times. Do the ladies in Nigeria
    still use Mega Toner, as there is not much talk about the cream on the forum this year. This is so fustrating. Anyway thanks for your
    help

I have sent a PM to you.

Did it help you reach your goal or is it just a good maintenance lotion?
    "Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

Hiya,I'm a naija babe,and I also use MT.trust me loads of peeps still use MT.u need to see what their office looks like during the day lol.so on that note u probably have nothing to worry abt.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements