Poor Man's Megatoner???
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Poor Man's Megatoner???

Poor Man's Megatoner???

OK I have seen all the wonderful pics of people, mainly Nigerian stars, etc. who used Megatoner but I want to know is there an effective Poor Man's version (ie: DIY Megatoner) that anyone here has concocted themselves?

I love the MT results from the pics I have seen but I'm not paying a bazillion dollars for it. I have already spent a ton of money since joining SCT, and I am a bonafide product junkie (but I need to pay my mortgage too) LOL!! So...what are your DIY MT recipes, suggestions, concoctions???

PS: If anyone says Hydrogold I will mute them! LOL

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel Dream View Post
    OK I have seen all the wonderful pics of people, mainly Nigerian stars, etc. who used Megatoner but I want to know is there an effective Poor Man's version (ie: DIY Megatoner) that anyone here has concocted themselves?

I love the MT results from the pics I have seen but I'm not paying a bazillion dollars for it. I have already spent a ton of money since joining SCT, and I am a bonafide product junkie (but I need to pay my mortgage too) LOL!! So...what are your DIY MT recipes, suggestions, concoctions???

Whatever is worth doing, just do it BIG!

With a name like Skincare Entrepreneur, I know you have a trick or two up your sleeve! Come on girl...come up off the secrets! LMAO!!

How many shades do you drop and how fast in a week with this toner????? I need to be micheal jackson light by may 30th

How many shades do you drop and how fast in a week with this toner????? I need to be micheal jackson light by may 30th

I have never used MT...but maybe one of the other members who have used it could chime in.

Mad@ "I need Michael Jackson light" in a month! LOL what complexion are you right now?

Quote Originally Posted by boi-knight View Post

With a name like Skincare Entrepreneur, I know you have a trick or two up your sleeve! Come on girl...come up off the secrets! LMAO!!

had to come up with a name when signing up, but truth is names do reflect personality sometimes....lol
    Am just the skintone in my display picture. Nothing out of the ordinary..

Whatever is worth doing, just do it BIG!

its so hard to figure my color. I look in mirror i see brown but my friends and coworker say im getting light. I say im about jay z skin tone now. I have a huge event on 30th. I need to be lighhhttt

Quote Originally Posted by boi-knight View Post
    its so hard to figure my color. I look in mirror i see brown but my friends and coworker say im getting light. I say im about jay z skin tone now. I have a huge event on 30th. I need to be lighhhttt
    Why, do you want to look a mess?
    DIY or DIE.

DIY MT?

** gives side eye **

Jerms has a pretty nice tutorial about DIY from a base lotion. I believe she uses sepiwhite, alpha-arbutin, niacinamide, etc.

http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/33235/the-diy-chronicles-how-to-diy-divine-divas-divine-3-lotion-diy-venusia

I know of a few formulations with kojic acid and vitamin C or with soy, ellagic acid, niacinamide, NAG, etc. Natural stuff.

DIY or DIE.