My Current Routine
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: My Current Routine

My Current Routine

Hey y'all, I know I've been away for a while and I owe you guys updates! I've been so busy but I've missed you guys! I will go ahead and admit that I have not been as meticulous with my routine as mid terms and prep for finals has been absorbing lots of time this semester but I still saw some results using dead sea salt soap, my lightening lotion, and ga cream. Anyway, this is the routine I started doing this week - what do you guys think?
    Supplements:
    - Hair Skin and Nails Vitamin ( Currently using Nature's Bounty but I like Nioxin and BellaNutri as well)
    - Flaxseed Oil
    - 1,000 mg of pycnogenol ( this stuff is the bomb!!)
    - L-Arganine ( I've read in many articles written by doctors that this stuff is the singular most powerful anti-aging supplement)

Morning (face):
    - Wash with Biore Cleanser or Dead Sea Salt Soap
    - Apply Pycnogenol Toner mixed w/ Lemon Biopeel ferment
    - Apply NuFountain 20% Vitamin C serum with niacinamide and licorice
    - Apply Devita Sunscreen

Morning (Body):
    - Dead Sea Salt soap or Castille soap (it's gentle and moisturizing so I alternate between the two)
    - Nufountain Vit C serum
    - Olay Niacinamide lotion (add pycnogenol powder, licorice extract, ceramides (for moisture and skin repair), and lemon biopeel ferment)
    - Apply Sunblock

Night (Face and Body):
    - Bio're Cleanser or Sea Salt Soap
    - Alternate between Walgreens GA cream and a Retinol product
    - Revive Labs lotion with added ingredients on face and body ( has arbutin, lemon peel bf, licorice, kojic acid, and i forgot what else i put in it but i wrote the recipe down somewhere lol)

Weekly:
    44% LA peel followed by Gold Bond Shea Butter Lotion

I've also been drinking at least 4 16 oz bottles of water a day and I have started doing hair removal with an epilator instead of shaving. I'm really excited because the glow I have is so healthy, I've been doing this for 5 days and I'm already getting compliments on my skin! So what do you guys think? Should I add anything else?

2. Advertisements

bump lol

Bump? Girl it's been 16 minutes.
    DIY or DIE.

Quote Originally Posted by futurecaramelbabe View Post
    Hey y'all, I know I've been away for a while and I owe you guys updates! I've been so busy but I've missed you guys! I will go ahead and admit that I have not been as meticulous with my routine as mid terms and prep for finals has been absorbing lots of time this semester but I still saw some results using dead sea salt soap, my lightening lotion, and ga cream. Anyway, this is the routine I started doing this week - what do you guys think?
    Supplements:
    - Hair Skin and Nails Vitamin ( Currently using Nature's Bounty but I like Nioxin and BellaNutri as well)
    - Flaxseed Oil
    - L-Arganine ( I've read in many articles written by doctors that this stuff is the singular most powerful anti-aging supplement) Don't know anything about it...

Morning (face):
    - Apply Pycnogenol Toner mixed w/ Lemon Biopeel ferment Interesting mix!
    - Apply Devita Sunscreen

Morning (Body):
    - Dead Sea Salt soap or Castille soap (it's gentle and moisturizing so I alternate between the two)
    - Nufountain Vit C serum
    - Olay Niacinamide lotion (add pycnogenol powder, licorice extract, ceramides (for moisture and skin repair), and lemon biopeel ferment) interesting mix. the pH?
    - Apply Sunblock

Night (Face and Body):
    - Revive Labs lotion with added ingredients on face and body ( has arbutin, lemon peel bf, licorice, kojic acid, and i forgot what else i put in it but i wrote the recipe down somewhere lol) what's the pH?

Weekly:

I've also been drinking at least 4 16 oz bottles of water a day and I have started doing hair removal with an epilator instead of shaving. I'm really excited because the glow I have is so healthy, I've been doing this for 5 days and I'm already getting compliments on my skin! So what do you guys think? Should I add anything else?

Are you seeing results with what you're already doing? My only concern is slight, about the pH. Should be around 4 to 6.5. The actives are compatible, though, which is good. It seems like you're doing a lot as is.

DIY or DIE.

lmao sorry i forgot this place is a little slow at times, thanks for the input Diva! I have absolutely no idea what the pH is, what is the best way for me to find out? I've been seeing results already my skin just looks radiant and glowy

Your *best* bet is to buy a pH meter. But I'll tell you a secret.

I don't even have one yet.

But don't tell DragoN! It's on my list of things. Your second bet is just use strips. They are a little crappy and a little unreliable but they do give ballpark estimates. You just need to make sure you're hitting around 5.5 for your actives. Do you own a scale?
    lmao sorry i forgot this place is a little slow at times, thanks for the input Diva! I have absolutely no idea what the pH is, what is the best way for me to find out? I've been seeing results already my skin just looks radiant and glowy

DIY or DIE.

I've been looking for that darn dead sea soap. where did you get yours from?
    Supplements:
    - Flaxseed Oil
    - L-Arganine ( I've read in many articles written by doctors that this stuff is the singular most powerful anti-aging supplement)

Morning (face):
    - Apply Pycnogenol Toner mixed w/ Lemon Biopeel ferment
    - Apply Devita Sunscreen

Morning (Body):
    - Nufountain Vit C serum
    - Olay Niacinamide lotion (add pycnogenol powder, licorice extract, ceramides (for moisture and skin repair), and lemon biopeel ferment)
    - Apply Sunblock

Night (Face and Body):
    - Revive Labs lotion with added ingredients on face and body ( has arbutin, lemon peel bf, licorice, kojic acid, and i forgot what else i put in it but i wrote the recipe down somewhere lol)

Weekly:

Quote Originally Posted by DIYDiva View Post
    lol i used the strips too...there not that bad but when it comes to Sepiwhite i think thats a whole different ball park....im gonna dump my current batch and start over and invest in a digital scale...

I'm On A Journey To The Lighter Side Of Life Hidden Content
    Beware, Be Careful, Be Safe, Be Light

FCB: Hello there.... long time no see

Regie looks great but what is your goal:what are you trying to achieve....I love your array of products but im more interested in your DIY mix...how long have you been using it? and as DIYDiva said ph is VERY important..just make sure all your active are compatible...you can use the strips for now..they will give you semi-accurate reading....
    I'm On A Journey To The Lighter Side Of Life Hidden Content
    Beware, Be Careful, Be Safe, Be Light

What's wrong with your current batch and measuring pH of formulations with sepiwhite? I really recommend the Jennings JS-200XV http://www.lotioncrafter.com/jennings-js-200xv-scale.html. You don't necessarily have to buy from LC. Shop around to make sure you're getting the best deal! It's a nice scale. Nice for small batches (8 oz) and is quite accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by jermsLiteSide View Post
    lol i used the strips too...there not that bad but when it comes to Sepiwhite i think thats a whole different ball park....im gonna dump my current batch and start over and invest in a digital scale...

DIY or DIE.

12. Advertisements