Skin Care Talk banner

My picture collage results from using Careprost!!! :)

19K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  ShannaLea 
#1 ·
I've been using Careprost now for 16 weeks and absolutely love the results I got from it. I previously had been using RapidLash for about 1.5 years (they didn't get much longer than they are in the middle RL picture), but was still not that satisfied with the length and fullness. Then I heard about how Careprost has the same ingredients as Latisse at a fraction of the cost and that one bottle lasts at least 2 months (I'm still on my first bottle at 16 weeks and still have more left) and was curious to try it. I'm so glad I did. It gave me way more length that RapidLash and a little more lushness. I do not have mascara on in any of these pictures, nor did I curl my lashes. Careprost makes them curl all by themselves now.

Today I'll be starting maintenence, which Careprost says is only one application a week. I'm a bit nervous to go down that low, so I'll be applying it twice a week.

Here are the results (sorry about the picture quality of the Careprost picture. I was using a different camera and had to take it myself, so it was hard to look directly into the lens and keep my eye centered in the frame at the same time):

See less See more
#2 ·
Can you please state how you applied it? I purchased some a while back and am so scared to apply it for fear that i'll hurt my eyes. Did the careprost get inside your eyes when you applied it? Is it also true that unless you continue to use it, you lose the hair on your lashes?

#4 ·
Excellent results, sandooch! For those who haven't taken the plunge, I would say these are typical results. If a little gets in the eyes, that is okay, as long as you're not using them as drops in the eyes. You do need to continue using it, or your eyelashes go back to the way they were. But at costs about $30 per year to maintain (every night usage) so why not?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.