any indian bengali or pakistani member???? - Page 225
Page 225 of 225 First 215 224 225

Thread: any indian bengali or pakistani member????

My skin type is combination. But my original shade tbh i dont even knownwhat it is myself. All i know is i was born white / fair and now im tan like jennifer lopez. And i live and was born in the united states. My parents are pakistani tho.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@DanyJamez U live in the US ? Wow. You get the best product availability mate. No need to pay extra duty or struck with local suppliers here. Just buy Fade peel from MUAC , Burnout Eco sunscreen , Kojie San Soap, 10% Vitamin C serum and thts all for your face and your tanned areas. You will do fine
    I'm not dark, just Melanin-Rich Hidden Content

good to see some people here again. I am going through peeling regime on my face and back with 70% GA acid and done 6-8 times a week but didnt see any noticeable change. M i ready for TCA peel.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Back after ages, was quickly browsing through the posts , will make a post soon enough regarding my skin lightening regime.

I want to buy beta arbutin powder. I have a source from Indiamart and he has quoted Rs.12K per Kg. One kg is the minimum quantity for buying there. I only need 200-300 gms. that should be enough to make 3 liters of high concentration lotion.
    So I want to split it 3 or 4 ways. Anyone interested in sharing it? I don't mind it if one of you organises and buys it, I'll pay for my portion.

Its super easy to use this powder for lightening. Simply mixing it into a lotion will do. At 10% it should be very effective.

Hi guys does anyone know what this Indian actress foundation shade in mac would be and her undertone? (Photo inserted below)
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements