Skin Care Talk banner

YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF BLK SKIN BLEACHERS?!? POST HERE PLEASE.

1M views 5K replies 238 participants last post by  Username2022 
#1 ·
Hey guys I thought this would be an interesting thread.

I was searching youtube for females/males, specifically brown paper bag colored people or darker...to see what they have used for skin lightening. I feel like looking at videos of people who have lighted several shades (full face and body, like 3 shades of better) and arent afraid to post a vid about it were/are brave...and can be very helpful for us/guides etc...cause skin lighteners love to see LEGIT before and after photos of bleachers....however, we dont always know if some of the pics are photoshopped etc.....imo its easier to gauge the amt of skin lightening one has accomplished via a live person vidoe instead of some questionable 'pics'....and this will also encourage others/many of us as skin lighteners

I also had a hard time finding any of people who have lightened significantly...but i fould vids of a couple of people etc.

So I am going to post their vids here (not really an invading of privacy type thing since they post the vids on youtube for the world to see anyway )

If you guys can, please post some vids of known people on youtube hwo have bleached successfully, 3 or better shades full body, or similatr. And not divinediva, cause we know her stuff is dangerous, though she has drastic results, we know she used steroid overload.

Thanks guys.

**some of these girls did not lighten in shades from what i have seen, but still its good to get more info...please post more if you find more...

Nadinola Fade Cream-How To Fade Marks/Even Skin Tone. Review
This young lady used nadinola extra strenth and she seemed to brighten 2 shades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcGkmwrNGyU

this is her before when she used nadinola regular
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ11hSy3WF0&feature=relmfu

This girl uses a cheap skin bleach, like 4 bucks..lol...but she says it works well...but im convinced it contains steroids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkjcm6RUlqA&feature=plcp

This girl uses g&g....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2C4Ee7Ql9A

See less See more
#4,523 ·
Yup same girl we were talking about before...

@gymrat girl that went on tangents was good ole FloridaPie!

#4,528 ·
y'all Dencia (whitenicious boss) is now claiming to have vitiligo, :bs:first she said she was tan(not darkskin) in old pics, now she's got vitiligo :violin: I can't. View attachment 40161
also, apparently she's no longer human :tiptoe: View attachment 40169
I heard about it on some crazy interview she she looked bloated in that interview. First she claimed Nigerian (half) no Dencia you lie we don't want you! She can lie for the whole of Africa and I am Bill Gate's black daughter give us a break! She doesn't realize she doesn't owe anyone an explanation for her bleaching instead she is reaching other as in multi-racial Dencia have a stadium full of seats!

#4,529 ·
Dencia.... What in the actual f***¿?
She is really doin the most.
I mean idk her so maybe she does have vitiligo but I feel like she would've said that from the get go.

Whatever floats her boat I guess.

#4,535 ·
I used to watch those Fraink White videos before SCT and I admire how he gave advice on his healthy looking skin. Some videos were a bit confusing because he would say one thing then different in another. I used to ask him questions and he would come off pretty rude and arrogant or sometimes don't respond. After I joined SCT and gaining lots of knowledge I noticed how he doesn't explain how products works, he just tell you to do it. And his 'system' he claim that works is full of BS. he stated that he always used natural lightners. His a lie because he got really pale and people was talking about him really bad on that video called Whitenecious or whatever he was using, he was just maintaining with his so called product line. He never tell people how long it took when it was ask and always seemed unprofessional. I can go make my own body scrub than to go pay him 34$ for a small jar. and his hands looks terrible.

#4,538 ·
Always giving misleading knowledge...

1..never use a skin lightening product for more than a month.. REALLY LOL?

2... Never use HQ everyday .... really????

3.. Promoting G&G red Lid really????

@gymrat... there needs to be sct youtube channel.... LOL
@John-Dave this cracks me up because when I read beautymarks post I was going to @mention you and say I was missing my youtube videos from you!! This guy I tell ya.......he says don't use HQ daily, but yet then goes on to say he uses G&G red lid like a mask.......uummm ok, pick your poison buddy. I myself will stick with HQ and have been using it daily since the beginning of Feb, and I am still here :wavey:. Whats with all his post it notes popping up? Kinda annoying.

And LORD, can you imagine a SCT youtube channel, that would be cool. Now you have me thinking........

#4,539 ·
@John-Dave lmboooo, wait! not funny but lmboooo. A pit bull?. #dead

he rarely talks about skincare now, just some useless 'what I'm doing in my life' rant and with these long pauses, not saying anything, playing on his phone throughout the videos. that lag is soo terrible.
@gymrat a SCT app would be BOMB

#4,554 ·
Ummmmm @beautymark..........that thing is a HOT mess!! Who in their right mind would want to be supporting those things? How does one sleep with those melons? so gross,........sorry didn't even get to the injections cuz I couldn't get passed the road blockage......:p

#4,563 ·
This girl bein real extra. Whatever floats ur boat tho!

#4,576 ·
The saying is true, we want what we don't have. If you have curly hair you want straight, if your dark you want to be light, if your short you want to be tall, if you have brown eyes you want blue, the list is endless......

#4,584 ·
@Beautymark, the one I use is from Lotioncrafters, I've had it for years!! They no longer sell this exact one, what are you wanting to use it for? If for serums, gels, etc use a milk frother, they work fine as long as you aren't mixing thick creams. The attachment on mine is removable, if you can find one like that, it makes cleaning it that much easier. Otherwise just be sure you clean whatever you use good and then dip it in alcohol and let air dry.

Something like this would work, doesn't have to be fancy just enough power to mix things up.

https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Sta...rd_wg=zDwQa&psc=1&refRID=62A8VND0ZK4GADJY7Q62
YESssss thanks G!!! mixing some serums gels oils, no thick creams or anything. thinking about purchasing two of these. My wrist was catching hell from my little wisp.
Thank you so much!

#4,586 ·
YESssss thanks G!!! mixing some serums gels oils, no thick creams or anything. thinking about purchasing two of these. My wrist was catching hell from my little wisp.
Thank you so much!
that's all you need, mine is battery operated and it works amazing well. Like I said I've had it for YEARS still works like a champ. For my LA lotion I use my hand mixer otherwise I use my little one. If you get one, let me know how it works.........your wrists will thank you :p @Beautymark

#4,603 ·
@masa I love how open, honest, and confident she is with skin lightening AND showing her face! Brave!