Skin Care Talk banner

Vitacost Shipping is very slow !! It takes ages...

25K views 59 replies 14 participants last post by  Adamazi 
#1 ·
Guy, Can u suggest me any other places tp buiy all my goodies , sunscreen ... :) ??

#4 ·
Well, are you international? It takes time for vendors to send products across countries.

If not, what is "slow" for you? I get my products within 5 business days and I'm not located near the company. Sometimes, it appears longer than actual because of weekends, etc.

#5 ·
Well, are you international? It takes time for vendors to send products across countries.

If not, what is "slow" for you? I get my products within 5 business days and I'm not located near the company. Sometimes, it appears longer than actual because of weekends, etc.
I live in canada...

and it takes nearly a month for me to get the products .. ! i did ordered my supliments OCT 20th and i still didnot get it.. Frustating

#10 ·
I am so sorry that you've not received your order!! I would be happy to check on this for you. Please email your order information to Catherine.Corey@Vitacost.com. Also, please note the average delivery time for Canada via DHL is 8-18 calendar days and 4-7 calendar days with UPS. The restrictions that we're aware of at this time state that items cannot have more than a 90 servings of any supplement. You can kind more information here: http://www.vitacost.com/international-FAQs-Canada. I look forward to resolving this for you as soon as possible.

Catherine Corey
Social Media Marketing
Vitacost.com
1-800-793-2601

#12 ·
I am so sorry that you've not received your order!! I would be happy to check on this for you. Please email your order information to Catherine.Corey@Vitacost.com. Also, please note the average delivery time for Canada via DHL is 8-18 calendar days and 4-7 calendar days with UPS. The restrictions that we're aware of at this time state that items cannot have more than a 90 servings of any supplement. You can kind more information here: http://www.vitacost.com/international-FAQs-Canada. I look forward to resolving this for you as soon as possible.

Catherine Corey
Social Media Marketing
Vitacost.com
1-800-793-2601

#18 ·
Yea cuz they kno we junkies and love to do us. But if u don't get ya ish free they will get ban fa real we don't play we stick together so they need to give it to u free or they don't have to worry bout me getting nothing from them with that poor customer service. Let me if u get yo ish!!!! U are waiting right?

#20 ·
We determined the order should be received by tomorrow and if it is not we can replace it for you, free of charge. The time frame usually allowed has been exceeded, however, our policy requires we allow at least 30 days to pass before we opt for a replacement. If you don't have the package by the close of business tomorrow, please let me know and I will most certainly be happy to assist you. You can reach me easily at Catherine.Corey@Vitacost.com. Thanks so much again for allowing us to help you!

Catherine Corey
Social Media Marketing
Vitacost.com
1-800-793-2601

#24 ·
I ordered some shampoos and this lotion from Vitacost and it got to me in about 5 days. They shipped separately so I received two different packages on two different days but the shipping was FAST. iHerb is good too, though. Plus you get that $5 voucher for being a first time customer and that can get you something for next to nothing (or a few things for actually nothing if you check their sales!)

#32 ·
gymrat- Thank you for your kind words! I have put that product request in for you. We want to sell what you want to buy so if you have other requests please don't hesitate to input them here: http://www.vitacost.com/Product-Request.

brownapple- Thank you also for your compliment! Please email me at Catherine.Corey@Vitacost.com and we will ship that replacement free of charge as you wish! :) Thanks so much for allowing us to continue to resolve this for you.

~Catherine:)

#33 ·
#37 ·
Good now don't have to bann them lol I'm glad ya getting ya stuff good thing it was not life or death cuz lawd u would DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD 1f47c ON ya way to the upper room waiting on them. Well I mite give them a try after u post and say its in ya hand

#38 ·
SCT u know what , I got my orders today that is shippied by cartherine !! WOW .. This is an awesome thing.. !!

Cartherine , thanks a lot for jumping into this and solving this , Your really awesome
. Vistcoast rocks at it customer service ..

But I was just wondering what happened to my order really !? Because If these items are permitted by canada customs , then y would they catch my parcle which had the same items !!

But I got the parcel , So now a happy dance
... !!!

thanks cartherine ,Love ya..

#39 ·
SCT u know what , I got my orders today that is shippied by cartherine !! WOW .. This is an awesome thing.. !! :cloud9: Cartherine , thanks a lot for jumping into this and solving this , Your really awesome :flowers: . Vistcoast rocks at it customer service ..  But I was just wondering what happened to my order really !? Because If these items are permitted by canada customs , then y would they catch my parcle which had the same items !!  But I got the parcel  , So now a happy dance :dance: ... !!!  thanks cartherine ,Love ya.. :marchmellow:
Hooray Brownapple!! I am so glad it got sorted out, and we get a happy ending :twirl: I am wondering if you are going to end up with 2 packages when this is all said and done. The one you received today, was probably the original...........my guess is the one Catherine sent you is on it's way as well.....

#42 ·
I know this is an old thread but boiiiiii, vitacost need to up their shipping game! I'm in London and their shipping time is RIDICULOUS! Would I order from them again- um i think not! Next time il search high and low in London to get vitamin c crystals because seriously......1f44e

#43 ·
OMG they are SUPER quick compared to how they used to be. I would contact them to complain. They have really changed their shipping process and I now literally get my order in no more than 7 days from the time I place the order to my door. Seriously, they have made GREAT improvements. Email them and explain your situation.

#51 ·
oh wow vitacost now I am thinking of ordeing from you.I am a iherb customers for some years now but lately I notice they ordes are taking longer to get to me now. Before it was pretty ok but now its not so Good. Always wanted to order from vita cost but they shipping price are way higher than I herb for me. maybe its time I give Vitcost a try

#52 ·
oh wow vitacost now I am thinking of ordeing from you.I am a iherb customers for some years now but lately I notice they ordes are taking longer to get to me now. Before it was pretty ok but now its not so Good. Always wanted to order from vita cost but they shipping price are way higher than I herb for me. maybe its time I give Vitcost a try
Search for free shipping promos cariblady I have ordered from iHerb before but 99% of the time I order from Vitacost.

#54 ·
If products takes longer to deliver in different countries then do you order in bulk? I mean order as many products you want so that you get all those products at once and really dont have to wait for 2 months. I order all my peels beauty devices and these all take 2 months to deliver to my country. So i was thinking that is it a good idea to order products all at once?

#60 ·
So I ve being on the internet since I posted the above surfing to see if I can get supplier that can ship to Nigeria. My result:?????? Vitacost contact page didn't open so I couldn't send any email on this quest, ebay & amazon can't accept our payment system. Fast forward to solutions for now!!!!! Use a 3rd party Company aboard after buying online; 2, use family & friends aboard( learn to be kind to this group if u want to bleach) & finally buy locally ( pray & fast to get d few available original products). Well sctfamily that's my findings so far. Hope someone counts this report with positive result soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.