If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3433

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Hi guys I'm new to skin bleaching I have been exfoliating with kojie San soap which has been working for me. The next step is using a cream which I haven't yet decided on. What do you guys recommend for a newbie ?
    I'm nc45 looking to be a nc42 colour. I don't want to use any steroid products or any creams that have hq. What do you guys recommend ? I heard of G&g, not sure if it is good?
    What regimen should I use with the cream?
    Would appreciate a answer !
    Thanks in advance x

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey everyone! I am soon going to incorporate G&G (pink tube) in my regimine but I have heard that people have gotten stretch marks from it. This may be a dumb question but I can't get them on my face, right? So it's safe to use G&G on my face?

@moon maiden thanks dear. I will try it with a little and use d rest on my knees and toes. Please keep me updated if u hear anything dangerous bout it . I like to be careful.. thanks hun

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine9933 View Post
    Hi guys I'm new to skin bleaching I have been exfoliating with kojie San soap which has been working for me. The next step is using a cream which I haven't yet decided on. What do you guys recommend for a newbie ?
    I'm nc45 looking to be a nc42 colour. I don't want to use any steroid products or any creams that have hq. What do you guys recommend ? I heard of G&g, not sure if it is good?
    What regimen should I use with the cream?
    Would appreciate a answer !
    Thanks in advance x
    GnG is a good choice for starters. Use it along side a mild exfo soap; not kojie san unless your skin is thick like an elephant skin ( this would prevent green veins and thinning) Start using 5times a week and skin build on other days with a good lotion and oils; jojoba almond emu avocado mango butter and shea butter ( I see instant healing with shea so it's a most have in any lighteners stach ) to help keep the skin looking healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by glowberry View Post
    Hey everyone! I am soon going to incorporate G&G (pink tube) in my regimine but I have heard that people have gotten stretch marks from it. This may be a dumb question but I can't get them on my face, right? So it's safe to use G&G on my face?
    Lol the thought of stretchmarks on the face makes me shrink back in disgust but no most definitely you wouldn't get stretchmarks by using GnG on your face however I'd advice you to layer with a good oil afterwards esp at night such as shea or almond or emu oil.

@nwababy
    thank you so much
    is it the G&G with the pink lid?
    and what would you class as a mild exfoliating soap?
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzylicky View Post
    @moonmaiden thanks dear. I will try it with a little and use d rest on my knees and toes. Please keep me updated if u hear anything dangerous bout it . I like to be careful.. thanks hun
    It is safe it just has acids in it that's all.

Hhello everyone thanks for all the advice given so far @nwababy . Has been so so helpful...thank you dear! Between I haven't gotten a moisturizer for my face because face moisturizers are hard to find inNigera, so am wondering if body lotion like aveeno can be used for face... and can lighters like dodo or gng cream be used on face for layering? At the moment for face iuse IKB gel mixed with maxi white serum (kojic acid) and skin build with shea butter. I have sensitive skin. Some days I used F&W exfoliating soap 5 times a week and jjohnson baby soap 2times a week I just srtd this regime abt 2weeks a facgo but I really ly need to moisturisese my face

Do you need to wash/wipe your face with alcohol before using a lactic acid peel to dissolve the oil on your face? I don't have any, so would soap and water be ok?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements