If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3482

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Can I use AmLactin 12% on the face?

How long can I stay with him in the face?
    Yes you can just a pea size and no need to wash it off. Just use it as you would any other lotion.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Where do you ladies buy your authentic kojie san soap online?

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    Looking forward to this new thread ... @krissy-love . Please tag me to it.

Omg, heeey girl: !!! Long time, no see (lol). How have you been since we last spoke?? And, how has your lightening journey been ?????
    Also, how do you "tag" somebody on this website?? I know I sound stupid for not knowing how to tag... Sorry about that (lol)

Oh, btw....
    In case you don't remember me, my true SCT identity is "Sct 4 Life". The only reason I'm using this new account is because I can't get back into my old one (lol). It keeps telling me "incorrect password"

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Maxipeel 3 is what I have used and it peeled my face well for body I say go with ypo.
    Is it this one?

Last edited by beautifulvera; 03-19-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Not a problem.....pick the forum which you want to create the thread, then look for the icon on the top left hand side that says Post New Thread, click on that and your off and running .

So if you want to create a thread in the skin lightening forum go to this link and look for the post new thread icon at the very top [Link Removed]

Let me know if you need any more help @krissy-love no worries, I know it can be confusing to navigate through.

Yaaaaay! Thanks to you, I was finally able to find that darn "post thread" link!!!
    Thank you soooo so much for taking your time out to help me with this issue.

I can't wait to get started on my brand new "HQ Break Maintenance" thread

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulvera View Post
    Is it this one?

No this is the cream you want the peel. This one.A3C1AE9E-8A0C-42CE-B1D1-D97DE1A3594A-3931-000005CDC6676068.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-03-20-10-32-10.png Hello to all in here.....please has any one tried this supreme glutathione 1500000..with 30 capsules. Ist every effective for lightening skin. Thank u.

Am asking because I only saw few customers feed back on it and is not much convincing and I really want to try it because is cheaper....and it claims effective. Thank u

Hi everyone
    pls which of these 2 mixes is most effective:
    1. 55h(red) half of the lotion+ 55h serum + piment doux serum+ carotone serum+ carotein serum n gel
    OR
    2. G&g half of the tub+ g&g oil + piment doux serum+ carotone serum+ carotein serum n gel.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    No this is the cream you want the peel. This one.A3C1AE9E-8A0C-42CE-B1D1-D97DE1A3594A-3931-000005CDC6676068.jpeg
    Oh ok where do you buy yours?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements