If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3516

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Is there still anyone on the fence about QEI products?
    I am here dancing to Techno because of what QEI is doing to me
    I have only used half a bottle of qei active harmonie mixed with 1 serum of qei active efficacite and I still can't believe my result. I used this with the local black soap and my skin is evening out.
    Okay I panicked this week when I saw my skin peeling around the areas I concentrated on mostly, because I haven't heard or read anywhere that qei can peel skin. Lawd my knees, elbows, the joints on my ankle and foot are peeling! These places are still darker than my current color or my goal color and i plan to keep applying this on them to see how far i can get with this.
    However, i have always had dark knuckles (not a real bad one), the alpha hydroxy cleared it a bit but after applying the qei on my knuckles they started looking darker so i stopped applying it on my knuckles. For now i am moisturizing with shea butter and lemon eo
    Also I used the qei mix on my face and in 2 weeks my face lightened, i had to pause so my face doesn't look too different from the rest of my body. I now use the mix on face 2x a week
    Break down
    I used Alpha droxy silk wrap and fnw aha soap to exfoliate for about 4 weeks
    I went back to jergens as i was indecisive of what safe product next, finally got the qei products about 2 weeks later
    Using the qei mix and local black soap for a lil over 3 weeks now. 1x daily as i haven't been having time for a second application.

This product seem to be what i have needed all my life! I am not there yet but with the intro from this product

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BluChic View Post
    Is there still anyone on the fence about QEI products?
    I am here dancing to Techno because of what QEI is doing to me
    I have only used half a bottle of qei active harmonie mixed with 1 serum of qei active efficacite and I still can't believe my result. I used this with the local black soap and my skin is evening out.
    Okay I panicked this week when I saw my skin peeling around the areas I concentrated on mostly, because I haven't heard or read anywhere that qei can peel skin. Lawd my knees, elbows, the joints on my ankle and foot are peeling! These places are still darker than my current color or my goal color and i plan to keep applying this on them to see how far i can get with this.
    However, i have always had dark knuckles (not a real bad one), the alpha hydroxy cleared it a bit but after applying the qei on my knuckles they started looking darker so i stopped applying it on my knuckles. For now i am moisturizing with shea butter and lemon eo
    Also I used the qei mix on my face and in 2 weeks my face lightened, i had to pause so my face doesn't look too different from the rest of my body. I now use the mix on face 2x a week
    Break down
    I used Alpha droxy silk wrap and fnw aha soap to exfoliate for about 4 weeks
    I went back to jergens as i was indecisive of what safe product next, finally got the qei products about 2 weeks later
    Using the qei mix and local black soap for a lil over 3 weeks now. 1x daily as i haven't been having time for a second application.

This product seem to be what i have needed all my life! I am not there yet but with the intro from this product
    Congrats does it have HQ?

Quote Originally Posted by lolacreammocha View Post
    should i buy 15ml or 30 ml of one day peeling solution? i want enough to cover my knees, elbows, and hands. especially knees and hands.
    30ml or larger.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Anyone know of body creams or lotions with 4% hydroquinone? Not Carowhite or G&G cream since those were tested by the French government and found to contain steroids. I use retin-A and hydroquinone for my face and it's working great but the Hydroquinone tube is small and not ideal for the body, only face. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I was thinking of buying a large Glycolic Acid body lotion and adding 6 tubes of 30g 4% Hydroquinone if I can't find any products that contain 4% hydroquinone that aren't sketchy about the ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by Blkwdw View Post
    I was thinking of buying a large Glycolic Acid body lotion and adding 6 tubes of 30g 4% Hydroquinone if I can't find any products that contain 4% hydroquinone that aren't sketchy about the ingredients.
    Obagi Nu Derm Clear #3 contains 4% HQ, you may be able to find it online, check LovelySkin or Dermstore
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Obagi Nu Derm Clear #3 contains 4% HQ, you may be able to find it online, check LovelySkin or Dermstore
    That looks like a very small amount. I'm seeing 2 oz creams and I'm looking for something for my whole body. I already purchase 30g hydroquinone 4% tubes from ADC for my face but I was thinking it isn't realistic to use those tubes for my body. I'm looking for something a lot larger to use for my body. If not, like I said I'll purchase Glytone glycolic lotion and add 6 tubes of HQ from ADC or an amount near there for my body.

I think we have a similar regimen if I read correctly, retin-A 0.05% and 4% HQ for the face.

What do you use for your body though?

Anyone know of body creams or lotions with 4% hydroquinone? Not Carowhite or G&G cream since those were tested by the French government and found to contain steroids. I use retin-A and hydroquinone for my face and it's working great but the Hydroquinone tube is small and not ideal for the body, only face. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Caro white contains steroids??
    I started using it 3 weeks ago it gave so nice result and It literally clered my acne and dark spots!
    I always break out from steroids like always.
    And gng the pink lid one? I thought that was one of the safest product on sct almost everone here uses it!

That shit scary I wanted to lighten only with high amount of hq and ahas but finding out caro white has steroids its sad well I hope It doesn't give side effects.
    But are you sure caro white contains steroids and not hiqh amount of hq? @gymrat @moon maiden @AIME
    Gng and carowhite containing steroids?

It does not state HQ, only plant based ingredients
    Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Congrats does it have HQ?

There are 2 types of gng, the red lid has steroids while the peach lid does not

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements