If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgriffplayer View Post
    lol so you madd? My skin complexion is a med to light caramel brown ( around trey songz when he stays out the sun) So i dont want to lighten my body i just need to lighten my neck area to match.. SO ma'am what product do you recommed. I have oily skin but its controlable and I have a little bit of sensitive skin. But it can withstand a chemical peel. SO, i hope this narrows its down.
    Mad for what???? Take ur drama queen behaviour somewhere else dear. U asking for help then copping an attitude as if ur entitled to a personal dermatologist here, ur question was already answered. Pssssh young man/girl BYE!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Kordaine View Post
    Hold up what I miss sis@upt. Lol u kno I love all that u named but I must say I'm going to keep using the likas it shows me love and the kojic do to. But I been also using goat milk with tamarind shine the right light on me. I got this dam green oil peel in today from ebay lawd it look like a hotel bottle of mouth wash the tiny one lol Smh
    Yeh the size is small lol but it lasts long, I used it for my underarms and I still have some left over, so u will get a number of applications out of it. I love me my Likas too, gentle but effective. I bought some goats milk soap on my summer vacay to Jamaica, gonna try it out when my Likas is finished (u just reminded me that I have them lol).

I'm weak you go @upt you kno we don't get mad nothing on here but all I do kno is we stick together. I BETCHA BOO. You would wanna behave be fore some body give you a ( my dam face on fire regie). No need fa names they kno who I'm talking to. I got u @ upt
    BLEACHING ON A BUDGETHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kordaine View Post
    I'm weak you go @upt you kno we don't get mad nothing on here but all I do kno is we stick together. I BETCHA BOO. You would wanna behave be fore some body give you a ( my dam face on fire regie). No need fa names they kno who I'm talking to. I got u @ upt
    check ur PM ma

Got it

Has any one used Crystal white UV lightening milk? I got some from a friend but I am finding it difficult to find in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Utopianbeauty View Post
    Mad for what???? Take ur drama queen behaviour somewhere else dear. U asking for help then copping an attitude as if ur entitled to a personal dermatologist here, ur question was already answered. Pssssh young man/girl BYE!!
    Utopianbeauty , Rightly said . We are a family here , this kinda ppl should be given the right dose at the begning !!

Lawd forgive those who don't unstand a dam thing but want to talk ish. Lawd guide me so I don't go off. Lawd help this person to understand we do this and help becuz we want to. Lawd help me stay focus and don't get out line if this person keep disrespecting others. Amen

Quote Originally Posted by brownapple View Post
    Tgriffplayer , Be humble where ever you go that will take u places !! Take a chance to thank utopianbeauty as she anwered ur question which is already has been answered 100 times in this forum .

Utopianbeauty , Rightly said . We are a family here , this kinda ppl should be given the right dose at the begning !!
    LOL So sorry and it wasnt 100 times it was like i think 5 times... But i was still curious.
    If you dont like it, fix it!Hidden Content

From what u`ve listed it sounds like u have a permatan. More than likely your neck can be evened out without even using a lightener, just exfoliation. A sample reg would be:

AM: Shower with Likas/Kojie San soap (or alternate between the two, I prefer Likas)
    Apply a vitamin C serum
    Apply a natural lightener such as Carotein/Sure White etc.
    Apply a zinc based sunscreen (this is VERY important)

PM: Shower with Likas/Kojie San
    Apply a DIY LA lotion or u can purchase Amlactin if u cant be bothered with the DIY route.
    If ur only focusing on your neck area you can purchase an AHA cream instead. Walgreens has a cream that has worked really well for members here, Reviva Labs Glycolic cream is also another good option.

There are a couple of articles that show that RA (retin A) works well with GA. So a RA/GA combo is another option. Start at the lowest RA percentage and work your way up. Start with applying it twice a week then u can bumb up to every other day or so depending on ur skin`s tolerance.

I would also suggest weekly LA peels at 40% if you dont go the LA lotion route. When doing these peels put the kojie san and any other acids on pause for at least 24 hrs prior and after the peel.

There`s a member endt1 that got rid of his permatan through exfoliation alone, I cant remember the name of the thread but it had pretty helpful info. The peels sticky also has valuable info.

Umm I`m typing pretty fast so I hope I havent left anything out. If I have, members feel free to chime in. Anymore questions feel free to ask.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements