Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#35,421 ·
Hello guys!!! I think over the years ive gone from an nw45 to 35 . Im not too good at the mac shades but it should be something like that. Now i just want to smoothen and brighten up my tone. Can i depend on supplements alone? If yes which ones? Thanks
Use your supplement if you stop using creams you will lose results just use your lighteners less like if you where using your creams five days a week reduce it to three or two times a week. You can also look into glutathione IV or shots that maintains your tone nicely without needing to use lighteners often if that interest you it could be pricey though.

#35,422 ·
@beautymark. @moon maiden

Ok so I have some more questions and I have made some changes to my regimen

Can I use one of the above lighteners alone or should I buy the two of them to us together?Can I use it on both my body and face? Can I apply lightener once a day? How long will it take to lighten after exfoliation?
2. I decided to switch to mandelic... I am planning on mixing 45 ml of mandelic acid with 200ml of my lotion and put it in a new container.
3. I wash my face with water a couple times in the day, so would that be a problem? Could I pat the water on instead? I was thinking of
4. What can I do to skin build since kojic acid soap thins the skin? I added rosehip oil and emu oil to shea butter will that be enough. I am planning on using the shea whip for both my body and face btw.

Lightening
Can I use one of these alone or should I use them together?

https://www.amazon.com/Precious-Brightening-Serum-Vitamin-30ml/dp/B006B6PX9U

https://www.ebay.com/p/G-G-Teint-UNIFORME-Lightening-Beauty-Oil-5-1-Oz/1303974846

Face
AM
wash face with Kojic acid 4x a week
cleanse face with aha cleanser
Witch hazel
Sunscreen with Zinc
PM
Wash with aha cleanser
Moisturize face East African Shea mixed with Rosehip oil, and emu oil

Mandelic Acid peel 15 % once a week

Dark Areas on Body

AM
Wash with Kojic acid soap (using exfoliating gloves) &

moisturize Whipped Shea butter

PM
Moisturize with mandelic acid mixed with lotion 45ml acid + 200 ml lotion (Curel lotion)

Weekly bath:
Dead sea salt

Weekly Peel
Torso, hip upper thigh, back, feet, hands,

mandelic acid peel 15 %,

Elbows and Knees, and knuckles
mandelic acid peel 40%

For the Dead Sea salt instead of using the soap just get Dead Sea salt or epsom salt it draws out toxins from the skin and soak for 20- 30 minutes scrub with exfoliating gloves, I recommend KIT( Korean Italy towel) or Japanese Salic towel that will get the dirt off you like no other!

#35,424 ·
Use your supplement if you stop using creams you will lose results just use your lighteners less like if you where using your creams five days a week reduce it to three or two times a week. You can also look into glutathione IV or shots that maintains your tone nicely without needing to use lighteners often if that interest you it could be pricey though.
Thanks @moon maiden. You are amaziiiing!!! Always there for us. Another question. Can i get a really good moisturiser and throw in some serums? Will this maintain my skin tone? Thanks

#35,426 ·
use 40% on your knees instead of mandelic acid peel for your joints.
I am not sure what you meant here. Did you mean 40% mandelic on my knees only? 15% on other joints?

I have also decided to not do any peels on my face..

Weekdays

Face
AM
Witch hazel
Sunscreen with Zinc

PM

Wash with aha cleanser

*No face peel

Dark Areas on Body

AM

PM

Moisturize with mandelic acid mixed with lotion 45ml acid + 200 ml lotion (Curel lotion)

Weekly:

Bath
Epsom salt bath 20 min scrub with korean italy towel

Peel
-mandelic acid peel 15 %,

-mandelic acid peel 40%

Weekend

Skin building
Body
-Wash body and with dove soap, moisturize with Shea butter (includes rosehip oil)

Face
-Moisturizing cleanser and moisturize with Shea butter mix (includes rosehip oil)

#35,428 · (Edited)
Thanks @moon maiden. You are amaziiiing!!! Always there for us. Another question. Can i get a really good moisturiser and throw in some serums? Will this maintain my skin tone? Thanks
Yes hun you can use something like clearquick lotion add two serums and a gel to it and you are golden, or something like qe1 and two serums plus a gel of your choice, IKB lotion add two IKB serums and one IKB gel, carotein add one carotein serum or two with one carotein gel all these will maintain your results. Using a regular moisturizer will not maintain your results.

#35,429 ·
Will this face combination(ikb serum and g&g oil) thin out my skin? I created a skin building regimen from your suggestions.. let me know if there it's not good enough. Thanks!
Not at all I use something and even more products on my face. Use the IKB serum and the gng oil if you are worried about skin thinning apply a small layer of a light oil like grapeseed oil, almond oil or even vitamin E oil after applying IKB and gng oil.

#35,430 ·
use 40% on your knees instead of mandelic acid peel for your joints.
I am not sure what you meant here. Did you mean 40% mandelic on my knees only? 15% on other joints?

I have also decided to not do any peels on my face..

Weekdays

Face
AM
Witch hazel
Sunscreen with Zinc

PM

Wash with aha cleanser

*No face peel

Dark Areas on Body

AM

PM

Weekly:

Bath
Epsom salt bath 20 min scrub with korean italy towel

Peel
-mandelic acid peel 15 %,

-mandelic acid peel 40%

Weekend

Skin building
Body
-Wash body and with dove soap, moisturize with Shea butter (includes rosehip oil)

Face
-Moisturizing cleanser and moisturize with Shea butter mix (includes rosehip oil)

Use 40% lactic acid not mandelic acid on your joints it's stronger. You can still use mandelic acid 15% even 25% on your face if you change your mind. It is very mild and gentler than lactic acid.

#35,433 ·
Hello,
i have the worst 15+ year permatan on my face and arms! I have tried the LA peels but fell off the bandwagon. Currently I have LA 90% , purified water, Likas soap, the face scrubber(forgot its name) and don't know where to start due to the original "LA peel" thread now being been deleted. Please assist me in starting up again and let me know if it is safe. I plan on diluting it down to 45% with the 50/50 90%LA and purified water mixture. Can someone recommend a flawless sunblock that isn't chalky, and all the other products I need? Lastly if someone could list for me a routine I'll be forever greatful.

Thanks ad God Bless

#35,434 ·
Yes hun you can use something like clearquick lotion add two serums and a gel to it and you are golden, or something like qe1 and two serums plus a gel of your choice, IKB lotion add two IKB serums and one IKB gel, carotein add one carotein serum or two with one carotein gel all these will maintain your results. Using a regular moisturizer will not maintain your results.
You are the best!!!

#35,436 ·
i've done three lactic acid peels on my knees. next week i plan to do another. would it be okay to use caro white or caro light on my knees? i want something more stronger than my arbutin gel. i really want my knees to lighten kind of quickly before i start on my body. any suggestions? thanks!
KA based products and a good serum will help. Some RA also lactic acid willl do good but you may need something more intense to support what the lactic acid peel is already doing. Hq on some people make joints darker but if you want to try it may work differently for you.

#35,437 ·
They're not allowing me to pay through the website because they said their card payment is having technical difficulties so they said I must pay by putting the money in their bank account or by a cheque
Your first order can be confusing as hell. We pay e-check (bank routing&acct#). They do have other payment methods but ain't nobody got time for that.

#35,439 ·
Hello,
i have the worst 15+ year permatan on my face and arms! I have tried the LA peels but fell off the bandwagon. Currently I have LA 90% , purified water, Likas soap, the face scrubber(forgot its name) and don't know where to start due to the original "LA peel" thread now being been deleted. Please assist me in starting up again and let me know if it is safe. I plan on diluting it down to 45% with the 50/50 90%LA and purified water mixture. Can someone recommend a flawless sunblock that isn't chalky, and all the other products I need? Lastly if someone could list for me a routine I'll be forever greatful.

Thanks ad God Bless
sunscreen devita, burnout and sheishbo are good brands. You also need an la lotion and if you plan to lighten have you decided on a lightener?