Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#33,642 ·
Hey guys so my skin is doing weird things...
Since i'm brown skinned I've got a lot of unevenness and hyper-pigmentation. For eg. on my face, my cheeks & brow area are NC45 while my forehead and around my mouth are NC50. Ive been using Precious serum and Neoprosone gel on those areas, and as of last week Friday I swapped the Neoprosone for the IKB gel.
Pigmentation around my mouth is already lightening, but the issue is my forehead. Its gotten darker, I look ridiculous now since its so dark- its possibly 3-4 shades darker :shocked:. I don't understand why since I'm using the same products around my mouth.
Has anyone experienced this or know why this could be happening? And perhaps how I can fix it?
Thank you!

#33,644 ·
Hey guys so my skin is doing weird things...
Since i'm brown skinned I've got a lot of unevenness and hyper-pigmentation. For eg. on my face, my cheeks & brow area are NC45 while my forehead and around my mouth are NC50. Ive been using Precious serum and Neoprosone gel on those areas, and as of last week Friday I swapped the Neoprosone for the IKB gel.
Pigmentation around my mouth is already lightening, but the issue is my forehead. Its gotten darker, I look ridiculous now since its so dark- its possibly 3-4 shades darker :shocked:. I don't understand why since I'm using the same products around my mouth.
Has anyone experienced this or know why this could be happening? And perhaps how I can fix it?
Thank you!
Use IKB gel and serum together everywhere and try a weekly peel for your forehead it seems very stubborn.

#33,645 ·
I hava a question tto all concerning LA lotion and evening out skin (my back needs evening out): okay here goes: does one have to make this lotion themselves or can one buy it (ready-to-use)? Because im so lost with DIYs. I'd mess everything up so to be on the safe side, i prefer buying it ready to use....where can i purchase such?
Based on what you have said about your skin i would suggest glytone, donell, reviva labs 10% glycolic acid cream,Alpha hydroxy enhanced glycolic acid lotion i think needs something strong to see results.

#33,646 ·
@saucey and moon maiden I would like to know if using l a lotion between 15-20% will even out my current skintone? I don't want to get any lighter.
i feel as though continuing with the g n g will make me more lighter as opposed to more even
It is best to work your way up if your skin can handle 12% after long term use then move up to 15% same principle then 20% if you feel any irritation at any time as you move up in % stop and use a lower %.

#33,649 ·
[/QUOTE]
Use IKB gel and serum together everywhere and try a weekly peel for your forehead it seems very stubborn.[/QUOTE]

@moon maiden Thank you for you reply!! :)

Yep I'll do a peel this weekend!
I have GnG oil too, do you think I could use the Percious Serum and GnG oil (instead of the IKB Gel)?

What do you think about the darkening though? I have no idea why its happening when other places are lightening :/

Thank you!

#33,652 ·
Hi all, I have a question about Mitchell brand products. I have bought the ikb gel, precious cream and milk protein cream and gel.

The first one I tried is ikb gel with milk protein cream last night. And today I was woke up and my skin looks a bit darker and I saw redness. Am I using too much? I used like a pea size of each cream.

#33,655 ·
Use IKB gel and serum together everywhere and try a weekly peel for your forehead it seems very stubborn.[/QUOTE]
@moon maiden Thank you for you reply!! :)

Yep I'll do a peel this weekend!
I have GnG oil too, do you think I could use the Percious Serum and GnG oil (instead of the IKB Gel)?

What do you think about the darkening though? I have no idea why its happening when other places are lightening :/

Thank you![/QUOTE] You can use gng instead i don't know what may be causing the darkening but hopefully this will fix it.

#33,660 ·
So you all was holding out on me lol LAWD I took a SEA SALT bath tonight and let me tell you, my skin was shedding dark dead skin! It was AMAZING instant exfoliation!
The wonders of salt ...