If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)
Page 1 of 3580 1 2 11 Last

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL
    1/4shade darker than avi. I might have lightorexia!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

i will start off with the first question i guess lol
    I have one of those body scrub exfoliate brushes, when exfoliating should i exfoliate while kojie san soap is on my skin ? would this help or am i just making things worse ?

I need to know a trusted skin care product that will take me 3 shades lighter in 3 weeks to 4 weeks. and it has to be strong enough for the neck area.
    If you dont like it, fix it!Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tgriffplayer View Post
    I need to know a trusted skin care product that will take me 3 shades lighter in 3 weeks to 4 weeks. and it has to be strong enough for the neck area.
    There is no guaranteed product that will give quick results. Some products work fast on some ppl others take months. Everybody`s skin is different. Is this the first time that you are using skin lightening products? Do you have an exfoliation regime? Lightening products work much better on skin that has been exfoliated. You can read the stickies at the top of the forum to get further information. HTH

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonGuy21 View Post
    i will start off with the first question i guess lol
    I have one of those body scrub exfoliate brushes, when exfoliating should i exfoliate while kojie san soap is on my skin ? would this help or am i just making things worse ?
    i wouldn't advise that. you could use a non exfoliating soap instead. use one or the other not both together please.hth
    1/4shade darker than avi. I might have lightorexia!

Quote Originally Posted by prettylight81 View Post
    i wouldn't advise that. you could use a non exfoliating soap instead. use one or the other not both together please.hth
    Thanks!!

I started my regime...2 days back. I`m just using..Retin-A at night...and a Facewash two times a day. I have decided to include a Lightener about 1 month from now.

Do i need to use anything else ?
    'You had me at hello'

Quote Originally Posted by Utopianbeauty View Post
    There is no guaranteed product that will give quick results. Some products work fast on some ppl others take months. Everybody`s skin is different. Is this the first time that you are using skin lightening products? Do you have an exfoliation regime? Lightening products work much better on skin that has been exfoliated. You can read the stickies at the top of the forum to get further information. HTH
    I did say 4 weeks right? Okay I do exfoliation with st ivs apricot scrub and then i apply a thin layer of ambi fade cream..
    and i use Dove for men+care. So what I am asking what Soap and what cream can i use.. Okay and a nice regime. Money is no object. okay. thanks
    If you dont like it, fix it!Hidden Content

what is the best natural lightener in your opinion ? carotein , milk protein , sure white etc.

Carotien fa me hands down.
    BLEACHING ON A BUDGETHidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements