Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#35,442 ·
which payment option did you choose and how did u do it? I just don't understand at all.
They're not allowing me to pay through the website because they said their card payment is having technical difficulties so they said I must pay by putting the money in their bank account or by a cheque
@masa @WannaBeLight, I too pay by echeck, I put a time for them to call me and when they did I gave them my bank info. They do have a live chat option if you have trouble. They will walk you through all of it........have faith, it is ok :thumbsup: honestly I wouldn't tell you it is, if it wasn't. So many of us around here order from them all the time.

Your first order can be confusing as hell. We pay e-check (bank routing&acct#). They do have other payment methods but ain't nobody got time for that.
Agreed @Beautymark

#35,453 ·
Hi, I used to use g n g but it was too slow for me so I moved on to fair and white so white which worked pretty well. I'd like to go back to g n g and I want to do it right this time. From reading ALL the g n g threads... I learnt g n g works best with exfoliation , its oil and Mitchell brand serums and gels.
In my current mix I want to mix 300ml g n g cream with sure white 7 days formular and a little 0.05 r a cream. Is this alright?
I am tempted to add maxi white hq serum to combat the dark face with g n g. Any thoughts??
Finally do I apply my fair and white aha before the g n g mix or after?
For soap I'll be switching between g n g soap and a soap similar to toujour jeune.
I plan to use jergens ultra healing/ olay total effects on weekends to skin build.
Please feel free to tweak my regime. Thanks in advance and I apologise for the long post.

#35,456 ·
Hello guys
Newbie here

Are these any good...which ones can I mix? Can I mix in a tube or in my hands as I'm applying cream .
First post I hope I haven't made a mistake

I have View attachment 44897
Lemonvate and neoprosone are stéroïd,maybe even GnG gel cream(small one ).don t use them.you can mix your GnG tube with Mitchell brands serum nd gels,maxi white serum,ka nd arbutin serums,

#35,457 ·
I have found a 90% lactic acid in my home that my brother bought and I was thinking of ditching purchasing the 40%... Here is how I am thinking to use it. Let me know if it is okay.

Peel: Half distilled water half lactic acid(90%).

Lotion : 25 ml lactic acid(90% non diluted) + 255 ml lotion

And when using two lighteners at a time do they need to be mixed? Can't I just mix a little bit of each into my hand and apply or layer the product at the time of application? I say this because people have asked how to mix them together.

Thanks

#35,460 ·
I have found a 90% lactic acid in my home that my brother bought and I was thinking of ditching purchasing the 40%... Here is how I am thinking to use it. Let me know if it is okay.

Peel: Half distilled water half lactic acid(90%).

Lotion : 25 ml lactic acid(90% non diluted) + 255 ml lotion

And when using two lighteners at a time do they need to be mixed? Can't I just mix a little bit of each into my hand and apply or layer the product at the time of application? I say this because people have asked how to mix them together.

Thanks
You can just mix your lighteners in your hands instead of together if you want.