Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#34,801 ·
It has been a while. missed you guys. I was wondering if anyone knows a cheaper alternative to mall for Africa. All the banks in Nigeria reported that one can't make foreign transactions without a dollar account, can't go through that stress right now. mall for Africa is charging 19 dollars to ship a Korean cosmetic worth 5 dollars.

#34,802 ·
Guys help me!!!! Im still a newbie in skin lightening but i have been progressing well lol. Here is my challenge, i have been buying a ready made skin lightener from a mixologist in my country. I want to ditch her coz i suspect she is using steroids. What products can i use to whighten my body?? A list of creams, serums , oils, soap etc will help. I now want to mix my own and stay away from HQ as it darkens my knuckles

#34,804 ·
@moon maiden
I went to my bss store today and I saw a young lady buying the carowhite cream and oil and I think Civic. Her skin was so flawless I couldn't believe it Yellow and so glowing point ( I WAS jealous lol)

Anyways I bought the "PURE SKIN VANISHING CARE SOAP"
Is it safe???
Its made in Abidjan.

Do you know a place on the body to taste a soap for couple of weeks to see if I get reaction???

Because I dont want to use it on my whole body before I know it does not make my skin react bad to it.
@moon maiden
I sadly cant use glytone soap it makes my skin sensitive and breaks me out
Hey boo use the soap on a little spot on your leg or wrist and see how your skin reacts. It seems you have sensitive skin I recommend carotein very gentle, surewhite soap, nubian heritage black soap. They exfoliate but are gentle as well.

#34,805 ·
Guys help me!!!! Im still a newbie in skin lightening but i have been progressing well lol. Here is my challenge, i have been buying a ready made skin lightener from a mixologist in my country. I want to ditch her coz i suspect she is using steroids. What products can i use to whighten my body?? A list of creams, serums , oils, soap etc will help. I now want to mix my own and stay away from HQ as it darkens my knuckles
Dodo lotion and gng cream and oil, for face IKB serum and gel, fair and white AHA lotion, face toner like thayers brand or you can diy your own one part apple cider vinegar, one part water. For joints pigment doux serum or elonge serum.

#34,806 ·
ran out of likas and washed face with dudu Osun soap. not even 30 seconds. it had a very intense tingle then burning sensation. this never happens so I washed off quickly. saw my face peeling with some flakes here and there after pat dry. I use RA alone , twice a week but I only get flakes not peeling. I do use the botanical aha toner twice everyday. Maybe the toner making me peel? It has AHA.Why does it burn from the soap? over exfoliation? I mosturised face, nothing else. Any advice will be appreciated.
Dudu pain can be harsh next time apply some oil on your face before using the dodo osun.

#34,807 ·
Hey everybody. Glad to be here and to be able to read again about tips and tricks for skin care.
Hopefull I will have more time to read and participate in the conversation. It's been a while.

Moon Mainden your DP is D.O.P.E.

Gymrat hello!!

Where is water boy?? eh ah
@InnerSelfReveal.........where have you been!! I am so happy to read this post from you :marchmellow:How are you?? What's new?? We are all still here, @Waterboy included, he is still here causing chaos :p (j/k waterboy, j/k)

Missed you innerself :hugs:

#34,808 ·
ran out of likas and washed face with dudu Osun soap. not even 30 seconds. it had a very intense tingle then burning sensation. this never happens so I washed off quickly. saw my face peeling with some flakes here and there after pat dry. I use RA alone , twice a week but I only get flakes not peeling. I do use the botanical aha toner twice everyday. Maybe the toner making me peel? It has AHA.Why does it burn from the soap? over exfoliation? I moisturized face, nothing else. Any advice will be appreciated.
Did you use Dudu on the morning after using RA? Try skipping inbetween RA use. When you use RA you have to be careful with your other products. RA will make your face more sensitive, so go easy or choose wisely with your other products. You don't want to mix and use acids at the same time as RA.

#34,809 ·
It has been a while. missed you guys. I was wondering if anyone knows a cheaper alternative to mall for Africa. All the banks in Nigeria reported that one can't make foreign transactions without a dollar account, can't go through that stress right now. mall for Africa is charging 19 dollars to ship a Korean cosmetic worth 5 dollars.
Hey you!! I saw you post a few days ago on another thread, how are things @kheyindae? I don't know the answer to your questions but hopefully @nwababy will be able to chime in with advice for you.

#34,810 ·
Did you use Dudu on the morning after using RA? Try skipping inbetween RA use. When you use RA you have to be careful with your other products. RA will make your face more sensitive, so go easy or choose wisely with your other products. You don't want to mix and use acids at the same time as RA.
I did use Dudu on the morning after RA. I was half dead and didn't catch on to what I was doing. I gotta pay attention. Thank you @gymrat

#34,814 ·
ran out of likas and washed face with dudu Osun soap. not even 30 seconds. it had a very intense tingle then burning sensation. this never happens so I washed off quickly. saw my face peeling with some flakes here and there after pat dry. I use RA alone , twice a week but I only get flakes not peeling. I do use the botanical aha toner twice everyday. Maybe the toner making me peel? It has AHA.Why does it burn from the soap? over exfoliation? I mosturised face, nothing else. Any advice will be appreciated.
Awww.. sorry bout dat .. RA is no joke! Lol .. been off here for a minute just saw ur mention about HQ to me. Me and hq are best of enemies..lol.. done me bad in d past so I don't care to know much about it . Maybe moon maiden can be of help . How is ur journey going?

#34,815 · (Edited)
@Lizzylicky hey! How is the gng mixture going for you!? Have you been getting results? Well this is my last week of solid exfoliation. then next week HQ. thinking about adding beta albutin to the HQ crystals.I hope I compound it right. I mean, I have been reading and reading so I'm nervous and excited at the same time lol. Awe man, why you can't use HQ?