Amlactin lotion good for lightening? - Page 3

Thread: Amlactin lotion good for lightening?

Thanks , I hope I we both get good results with our regimes!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I think I'm going to use occlusion with my amlactin every 2 nights! I also have lactic acid on Order so I'll do it with that when I make it ! Anyone have sucess with occlusion and la / ahas? I'm gunna occlude my arms cuz the permatan there is so stubborn

Haven't been on here for a while, i was thinking of using my 10% GA lotion under my skin lightening cream. Is that a good idea?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Is there a step by step thread on making your own LA? It is so confusing I dont know what to buy....

Quote Originally Posted by terryd20 View Post
    Is there a step by step thread on making your own LA? It is so confusing I dont know what to buy....
    There is a step-by-step instructions for making Lotion, and also for adding Lactic Acid to a lotion of choice, depending on the % of Lactic Acid you desire. Check the DIY section, maybe Recipes?

Also, Costco currently has Amlactin on sale.

Does anyone know where I can buy Amlactin in Australia? If I buy online, there are only overseas distrubutors and the postage is so expensive.

I would like to Test this lotion

I was so worried about putting the Amlactin lotion on my face because I have such sensitive skin. But after going throughout the day I can say I haven't broken out or had any negative effects so far. This is only day one. I plan on washing my face with kojic san soap and African black soap alternatively and moisturizing with the Amlactin lotion. This is a super inactive topic but I'll still be reporting back here with results.

Amlactin lotion where have you been hiding? I'm finally getting rid my sunburn. Even tried it on my face last night and the difference is amazing! I'm a happier camper

Quote Originally Posted by MissErica View Post
    I was so worried about putting the Amlactin lotion on my face because I have such sensitive skin. But after going throughout the day I can say I haven't broken out or had any negative effects so far. This is only day one. I plan on washing my face with kojic san soap and African black soap alternatively and moisturizing with the Amlactin lotion. This is a super inactive topic but I'll still be reporting back here with results.
    you forgot to report back ....

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements