Skin Care Talk banner

Eye Color Lightening from MSM.

169K views 88 replies 31 participants last post by  Bangade McCarus 
#1 ·
Hello, I've been browsing this forum for almost 1 year now and finally decided to register so hello everyone!

I've been searching for threads that address this but the comments regarding this subject vary so I wanted to make a thread that specifically answers my question.

For the people who've taken MSM orally, have you experienced your iris changing color? And if so, what was your original eye color, how long did it take for you to see a change, what was your dosage as well as other pills which may help with this process, and how long did the eye color change last?

I had very dark brown eyes, but I've been taking MSM for about 1 month and my eyes are now light brown. I believe it's from the MSM because that's all I've been taking. I was taking 1000mg of Vitamin C with it but it really messed up my stomach so I stopped immediately and now I only take MSM.

I would LOVE to have Rihanna's eye color. Nothing is wrong with having dark brown eyes, but I think lighter eyes with brown skin is so beautiful!

I've read that one member by the name of "hotblond" experienced her eyes going from brown to a hazel color. And another member "NiteLite" said her eyes went from dark brown to a light brown with blue around her pupil.

I find this fascinating and I would love to here about anyone else who's had results whether intentional or unintentional :)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.