Skin Care Talk banner

Eczema Oozing

22K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Diana15487 
#1 ·
I am in high school and have had eczema all my life and since im in marching band, i am out in the heat. I guess one day at practice my neck strap irritated my neck and the next day my neck has been oozing. Now the oozing has gotten worse and its getting all on my shirt and everything I lay on. Please help me stop this so I can go to school without worrying about my neck. Thank You

#2 ·
I am sorry that you have to deal with that. It sounds very painful. Have you ever had allergy testing done? My son had eczema that was related to a dairy and egg allergy. Once we eliminated those from his diet, his eczema cleared up.

It could also be a skin allergy as well.

I hope you get some help.

Mindy

#3 ·
That sounds really awful I hope it isn't too painful!

I haven't had a chance to try this remedy yet but I have heard it works really well, try using oats on your eczema, either mixing them with water and making a paste, or putting them in a muslin cloth and soaking it in water. The oats are obviously natural and so will not irritate your skin, but they will help soothe and remedy inflamed skin patches.

I hope you find a solution!

Nat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.