Skin Care Talk banner

SCT BROTHERS ! #StandUp

292K views 1K replies 130 participants last post by  Starcrossed 
#1 ·

Lmao, Sorry for the corny title. But where are the SCT Men At? I know this is a mostly Female Dominated Forum But I See Some of yall out there
I know that male skin is a little different than our lovely SCT women. What are your goal Shades? Do you have any before and afters? What Products or regimen are you using. It would be great to know there are more Male Skin Lighteners out there. Some of us can be so shy lol.

Anyways Heres My Goal :

See less See more
#1,072 ·
I'm not sure how to do the @ tag.

I'll post a pic of my normal shade. I originally joined here 3-4 shades darker than normal due to years of sports in the outdoors. I'm mainly trying to keep my tone up top (exfoliation and mild lightening) but primarily lighten my legs up since they face the most discoloration/dullness from my upper body. Currently using what I used back in 2011,2012. I took a 5 year break and I'm back here lol. Below is my current schedule as of this past week. I started with carolight and LA peels for 2.5 weeks prior.

Body (legs): dodo soap, dead sea mud soap, l'abidjanaise, weekly LA peels
Upper body: dodo soap, dead sea mud soap, glytone BUT about to switch to a different 15% GA lotion, occasional l'abidjanaise
face: dead sea mud soap, eucerin face lotion

In my closet I have several creams lol...G&G, caro light, just bought dodo white up cream in jar but I haven't used it.

View attachment 42457
This picture will be up for up to 48 hours.

#1,073 ·
@seewallywork That's pretty good for a five year break! Yeah I've noticed that my legs are more stubborn than the rest so I use stronger products on them if I can.
Which labidjanaise are you using?

I'm on my phone I just type @ and then the username and that works for me.

#1,074 ·
@lightboy

picture attached. It has the same unmistakable smell as the one I used in '11-'12. I don't know what's "new" about it as printed on the label. The small jar of GA is what i'm going to start using on my face. Larger bottle, for body. Dodo has just been sitting around. Might see how it works on upper body.

Product Beauty Plastic bottle Organism Lotion

#1,075 ·
@seewallywork
OK cool. Where did you get your Alpha Hydrox jar from? I might need to pick one up myself. That big bottle looks nice too! Lol.
Have you been in the Dodo thread? Its pretty strong stuff just make sure you skinbuild when you use that stuff.

#1,077 ·
@seewallywork Oh OK. Your GA bottle you got online too?
From what I've heard about Dodo its supposed to be stronger than labi.
I've only used the Dodo soap and the Dodo oil. I'm too scared to try the cream lol.
I love how light the oil is....its not sticky at all...almost like a serum.

#1,080 ·
I started my skin light. Totally forgot about the crystals in the cream and my batch has a lot. Thank god for the Carowhite oil to dissolve them crystals!
Idk about the lotion I haven't opened it yet. I'm assuming and hoping that its crystal free lol.

#1,085 ·
@lightboy yea I'm a homeowner with trees around my house so no one is looking in lol. I whipped up a special peeling lotion. Eucerin intensive repair with AHA, some mild LA, and a whole tube of RA. Put it on Tuesday night and went to sleep. Started peeling today. Noticed there were bubbles under my skin after i got done running on treadmill and getting some shots up at the gym. So far so good, new skin isn't stinging or anything. I've had bad PIH in the past years because I was in a hurry for results haha.

#1,088 ·
Hey guys, I'm alive lol. I've got a lot of messages to reply to, but I'll do that eventually... I've been on my DIY KA still, so making pretty good progress, and been very busy working on personal projects as an engineer. I've gotten light enough to the point where I can see my veins (naturally), so it's pretty cool. People are asking me what race I am because apparently they can't tell anymore! Hope you all (my fam) are doing well too!

#1,089 ·
Hey @arrow ! Yay! Have you only been on KA the whole time you've been lightening? Great progress!

#1,091 ·
That's very interesting @arrow ! I may leaning towards a similar regimen when I finish weaning off HQ. What's your Mac shade now?

#1,093 ·
Whoa duuuudee! That's awesome @arrow ! I think the HQ is working well... Plus I'm peeling all over Yay!

Skin Joint Close-up Arm Hand

#1,095 ·
@arrow Thanks Im using my skinlight mix.

Skinlight cream, skinlight lotion, Carowhite oil, and 2 tubes of Retin A gel @ 0.1%. And one teaspoon of Ami white serum (HQ version)

This post has been deleted