effective mixture to fade and lighten acne scars, stretch marks and body marks.

Thread: effective mixture to fade and lighten acne scars, stretch marks and body marks.

effective mixture to fade and lighten acne scars, stretch marks and body marks.

if u want to fade and lighten scars like acne scars,keloids, body marks ,stretch marks and even hyperpigmentation u should try this......l personally once had a problem wit dis #almost gone now#and l usually seek e help of medical advisors so l went to my dermatologist who suggested the following....for my face l used retin a gel 0.05 for l hv acne prone.skin so used the gel instead of cream used only night and during day apply a good moisturiser of ur choice and sunscreen ..now for the body marks and stretch marks l mixed 2 tubes or even one of retin a cream 0.1 is fine wit acqueous cream or any other non _comogenic cream like cetaphil and apply at night...and during the day apply vitamin E and sunscreen .

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey dear am currently trying to fade my acne scars on my face. Am on a mix of palmers skin success fade cream, RA 0.1, carotein gel (not sure if its d legit one cos it has no speck of white ball compared to the one I got previously) a lil MXWserum and a lil QEI+carrot. I hope it works. So far its lightening my face. But am now applying it on my spot alone. Lets see how it works

Quote Originally Posted by shezz1 View Post
    if u want to fade and lighten scars like acne scars,keloids, body marks ,stretch marks and even hyperpigmentation u should try this......l personally once had a problem wit dis #almost gone now#and l usually seek e help of medical advisors so l went to my dermatologist who suggested the following....for my face l used retin a gel 0.05 for l hv acne prone.skin so used the gel instead of cream used only night and during day apply a good moisturiser of ur choice and sunscreen ..now for the body marks and stretch marks l mixed 2 tubes or even one of retin a cream 0.1 is fine wit acqueous cream or any other non _comogenic cream like cetaphil and apply at night...and during the day apply vitamin E and sunscreen .
    Could you explain how this would apply to Keloids and raised scars? Have you tried this? thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

retin a helped my keloids and raised scars to shrunk sort of like gettin smaller and are fading because when they shrunk then flake or peel away revealing a new tissue#smoother skin#...@floreezy ........l think it wil work hey some people at this forum swear on using retin a and a good lightening cream to be very effective @nwababy

Quote Originally Posted by shezz1 View Post
    retin a helped my keloids and raised scars to shrunk sort of like gettin smaller and are fading because when they shrunk then flake or peel away revealing a new tissue#smoother skin#...@floreezy ........l think it wil work hey some people at this forum swear on using retin a and a good lightening cream to be very effective @nwababy
    Thank you.

If you are looking to lighten scars and stretch marks, try looking into products that contain Kojic acid. These products are natural and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    Hey dear am currently trying to fade my acne scars on my face. Am on a mix of palmers skin success fade cream, RA 0.1, carotein gel (not sure if its d legit one cos it has no speck of white ball compared to the one I got previously) a lil MXWserum and a lil QEI+carrot. I hope it works. So far its lightening my face. But am now applying it on my spot alone. Lets see how it works
    Hi nwbaby , i am about to do the same mixture for my body that have some marks , scars .. Specially my legs and boot ..
    I have fade cream palmers + carotein gel and serum and RA !
    Tell me what you think about the mix please !
    On a JOurney to a => Faiir - Flawless - GlOwiing & Pimplefree SKiin

Quote Originally Posted by LondonGirl2 View Post
    Hi nwbaby , i am about to do the same mixture for my body that have some marks , scars .. Specially my legs and boot ..
    I have fade cream palmers + carotein gel and serum and RA !
    Tell me what you think about the mix please !
    @LondonGirl2 hey dear, that's a nice combo you have. Apply the RA first and let absorb into the skin before applying the mix. Don't forget to use your sunscreen cos though it's 2% hq in palmers it will darken you when exposed + RA. Yes RA only at night not in the day time.
    Remember to exfoliate to get great results. Good luck
    Last edited by nwababy; 08-23-2016 at 03:40 AM.

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements