Glutathione and results - Page 401

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    shipito sounds good. Do they also take care of the customs in other country?
    No, they are just a re-shipping service. Customs are your responsability. But, you fill yourself on their website the customs document with the value of your order that will be joined to your parcel so the amount written is up to you. For my country e.g. (France) people recommend to write a value under 60€ to avoid customs. You have to check with the customs laws of your country to see what's up. Shipito has also an option for $1 they remove the receipt from your parcel (with the real value of your order) so the customs will have only the document filled by you to make an estimation of the order. But this is at your own risks if you get caught lying on a custom form.
    That said, you have more chance to pay customs if you use an express shipping option (Shipito has several plans of shipping from airmail to express by DHL, Fedex and so on) than if you use airmail because with airmail, customs almost never check. I have never paid any customs while using the airmail option while with DHL , i always pay even for a value as low as $20. So i don't bother, i choose always systematically the airmail plan, it's cheap and i get my parcel in less than 10 days and don't worry about customs.
    Last edited by Temarinette; 02-17-2017 at 03:07 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

well when u take glutathione, you will also need to protect ur skin from the sun.
    I took 250 mg "Mega L-Glutathione caps" I defiantly saw a difference on my face but glutathione doesn't prevent from tanning so

Quote Originally Posted by Temarinette View Post
    I use the carlson brand. Tt has enough for 3 months of cure.
    Attachment 39913

Not related to gluta, but please i have few questions about occlusion. Is it really effective? Is sleeping with a sauna suit comfortable? Where can i find a sauna suit for cheap? Thx beforehand.
    That seems like a good booster. Selenium is pretty high although other ingredients are below optimal.

And yes occlusion is very effective. It can cause peeling in sheets even with lactic acid. ( using DIY lotion of 20% or greater) But this can also lead to pih. I have found using zinc oxide creams helps healing along greatly n prevents pih everytime. I stick to 12% now since I dont really have a permatan n trying to increase it to 15% or 20% eventually.

And no sleeping in sauna suits is not a comfortable thing at all. But I got used to it because it gives instant results the next day. You can use it for 3-4 hours while awake too. I'm in India. You can probably get it on amazon or in walmarts if in US.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi @AIME , so finally you chose to follow the implant method? What are your results with please? ...
    Just started 3 days ago. Doing 5g gluta per day in one dose/implant & 3g Vit.C daily split into 3 doses of 1g each. Nothing to report yet... @Temarinette
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

You can buy on any US websites and use the shipping service of www.shipito.com to get it delivered to you. I use it sometimes when i can't find what i want in my country (whether it is because of the price or the product itself) or when US websites don't deliver to my location . and i know a friend in Nigeria who use it as well. You create an account on shipito, that gives you an physical adress on the US and your send all your orders to this adress. When they receive your parcel, you get an email and you pay to get it delivered to you. It costs $2 per order +the shipping fee that is negociated so it is rather cheap. I remember one order i made on Amazon and the shipping fee to my country was $30 by USPS. Well with shipito, i paid $8 and got it in 8 days. You may want to take a look at it.
    This is brilliant. I was hoping for something like this. you have no idea the kinda monster you have unleashed I have so many things to buy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    shipito sounds good. Do they also take care of the customs in other country?
    Temarinette is right about the airmail and quoting shipping charges. This has been my experience getting things shipped to India too. the order value has to be below 5000 Rs to pass through customs without it slappy duty charges on it. It helps if its a small parcel. I always choose USPS or priority mail . Ive never been charged customs duty when I order things through this. The only time I paid a insane high duty was with DHL. Avoid!

Quote Originally Posted by lisakoyh View Post
    well when u take glutathione, you will also need to protect ur skin from the sun.
    I took 250 mg "Mega L-Glutathione caps" I defiantly saw a difference on my face but glutathione doesn't prevent from tanning so
    I don't think it prevents sun tanning but the tanning seems to be not a knee jerk reaction to sun sensitivity caused by HQ and the likes. In my experience I tanned much less (I still tanned) while on gluta than usual.

Didnt know about Shipito ... Thanks for sharing.

No, they are just a re-shipping service. Customs are your responsability. But, you fill yourself on their website the customs document with the value of your order that will be joined to your parcel so the amount written is up to you. For my country e.g. (France) people recommend to write a value under 60€ to avoid customs. You have to check with the customs laws of your country to see what's up. Shipito has also an option for $1 they remove the receipt from your parcel (with the real value of your order) so the customs will have only the document filled by you to make an estimation of the order. But this is at your own risks if you get caught lying on a custom form.
    That said, you have more chance to pay customs if you use an express shipping option (Shipito has several plans of shipping from airmail to express by DHL, Fedex and so on) than if you use airmail because with airmail, customs almost never check. I have never paid any customs while using the airmail option while with DHL , i always pay even for a value as low as $20. So i don't bother, i choose always systematically the airmail plan, it's cheap and i get my parcel in less than 10 days and don't worry about customs.
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by amrutha View Post
    That seems like a good booster. Selenium is pretty high although other ingredients are below optimal.

And yes occlusion is very effective. It can cause peeling in sheets even with lactic acid. ( using DIY lotion of 20% or greater) But this can also lead to pih. I have found using zinc oxide creams helps healing along greatly n prevents pih everytime. I stick to 12% now since I dont really have a permatan n trying to increase it to 15% or 20% eventually.

And no sleeping in sauna suits is not a comfortable thing at all. But I got used to it because it gives instant results the next day. You can use it for 3-4 hours while awake too. I'm in India. You can probably get it on amazon or in walmarts if in US.
    I use it for only 4 elements (the highest one except the Vit C). I have tried by the past to take all those supplements separately but got quickly fed up with all these tablets and bitter powders (alpha lipoic acid is the worst, almost made me throw up).
    I will give the occlusion a try . thank you for the informations.

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    Just started 3 days ago. Doing 5g gluta per day in one dose/implant & 3g Vit.C daily split into 3 doses of 1g each. Nothing to report yet... @Temarinette
    Ok, hope you get nice results. please keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by amrutha View Post
    Temarinette is right about the airmail and quoting shipping charges. This has been my experience getting things shipped to India too. the order value has to be below 5000 Rs to pass through customs without it slappy duty charges on it. It helps if its a small parcel. I always choose USPS or priority mail . Ive never been charged customs duty when I order things through this. The only time I paid a insane high duty was with DHL. Avoid!
    DHL is such a crook company. Once they made me pay 20€ for a 19€ parcel value while officially the deductible is supposed to be 150€. As you said, avoid the express at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    Didnt know about Shipito ... Thanks for sharing.
    You are welcome.

Hey guys, so I am 115 pounds, can you please let me know how much glutathione I am supposed to take in one dose, and how much water do I use to dilute it?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements