Skin Care Talk banner

No idea what this is...

22K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  NikkyM 
#1 ·
The sides of my upper body have been dry for about 4 months. That's besides this new concern. A few days ago these little red bumps started appearing on the left side of my upper body. There's only a couple on the right side. When they first appeared I thought bug bites, then herpes, then sweat dermatitis, maybe eczema, maybe an allergic reaction, don't think it's shingles. Never had chickenpox. They really don't itch. They are dry & rough feeling. I'm 27, somewhat active with safe sex, no problems in genital areas. I'm clueless.

See less See more
#3 ·
See if you are remotely sexually active and you see anything weird on your skin run to the doctor. It doesn't matter that you are wrong each time. What matters is that you know what it is. Anyway that is speaking for myself because i am really scared of infections and stuff like that. Also there are a lot of infections you might get via fomites. Just go see a doctor please

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.