Skin Care Talk banner

Will Moisturising With Cetaphil Help My Eczema Go Away?

9K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  naynay21 
#1 ·
I have mild eczema on my face next to my nose area's (Right & Left). And I definitely know It's eczema. I think what caused minds was from using an exfoliating soap daily (Which worked great for a whole year/, until September) without using any kind of moisturiser. Before I gotted the eczema, I did notice my skin was super dry but I din't pay any attention to it. I have never used any moisturiser for my face until today. I purchased cetaphil moisturiser and cleanser because my doctor recommed it. Do you think by moisturising daily with this, it will help my eczema go away. If so how long do you think it will take?. Or do you think I need to purchase an eczema cream?

#3 ·
i better try the cetaphil first before trying out any eczema creams. more safe to use.
you need to be patient when looking for the best treatment for eczema. the effect varies from each individual. you can also try other natural remedy treatment like oatmeal baths.

#4 ·
Thanks for the information, I really appricate it!. And I've been using Cetaphil cleanser & moisturiser for about 4 days now. And finally, now its trying to show some sign that its trying to go away a bit. But still, I've ordered ''Neosporin Eczema Essentials Anti-Itch Cream'' from walgreens. Its gonna be my first ever time using an eczema cream. Plus, my doctor also said I should purchase some type of eczema cream.

#5 ·
Hey I dont know much about eczema but I was living with a friend whose Child had the worst eczema ever and she tried everything but it wasnt working. Then she bought this natural oil and bath wash off a website called Bria organics and it cleared up within a week I'll post the link but if you want me to assist you on which ones she bought just let me know x http://www.briaorganics.co.uk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.