Skin Care Talk banner

IT'S GETTING EVERYWHERE!

46K views 22 replies 3 participants last post by  NikkyM 
#1 ·
I've had eczema all my life but not like this. I went to the doctors recently and the silly man just went and prescribed me the same s**t that ain't working (excuse my french). I'm starting to get it on my face and it's not like I can hide it like I can my body. Some pics just to show you how bad it is: it's literally getting everywhere legs, back even my nipples any suggestions on how I could clear it up and has anyone had/ have it as bad as this? honestly I think I've been prescribed every cream under the sun ):

#2 ·
You can try some natural remedies to see if that will clear up your eczema. If none of the products that was prescribe didn't work for your eczema.

Aloe Vera Gel from a Aloe Vera plant
Vitamin E oil

**You can mix the Aloe Vera Gel w/ the vitamin e oil. Or you can just use one of them or both whatever you like better.

Virgin coconut oil
Virgin olive oil

**You can mix the oils if you like w/ Aloe Vera Gel. Or you can just use it separate.

You can make a paste as well. This suppose to get rid of any dead/damage skin from eczema. You can use any of these: walnuts, almonds or nutmeg. By soaking one of these in distilled water. After soften mash it into a paste. Take either one of the walnuts, almond or nutmeg and grind it up until it's small. And place this into your paste with your oils. You can use one oil or use both oils. You can use this daily paste for exfoliate.

#3 ·
HippieNerd Thanks for the info. I heard about extra Virgin coconut oil being good for eczema and was actually looking online for places I can buy it over the counter earlier. It's so hard to find stuff that only contain the pure ingredient their always mixed with perfume and some other rubbish. I currently mix 100% pure olive oil with the creams that the doctor prescribed me. So is extra virgin olive oil better as oppose to just regular olive oil? And where in the hell would I get an aloe Vera plant lol

#6 ·
I currently mix 100% pure olive oil with the creams that the doctor prescribed me. So is extra virgin olive oil better as oppose to just regular olive oil? And where in the hell would I get an aloe Vera plant lol
You're welcome dear. Evoo is the business and it's really good for the skin. Lol, you can get an aloe vera plant from any store that sells them. A plant nursery usually have them. And yes Evco is also good for eczema. That's so true it's very hard sometime to find pure products. If you have a wholes food market around you can check there.

#16 ·
The extra virgin coconut oils I managed to find were expensive so I bought pure coconut oil instead. When I put it on my skin my eczema started to itch like crazy instead of scratching I rub more and more oil into my skin until eventually I've rubbed so hard that my skin is all red and inflamed and looks worse then before. Could it be I'm allergic to coconut oil? or because it's not extra virgin coconut oil? I'm probably going to see how it works in my hair instead. This is it btw it was dead cheap and the ingredients say it 100% pure coconut oil

#17 ·
Coconut oil isn't for everybody all experiences are different from each individual. Some don't experience the itching from using coconut oil. Some do experience the itching from using it. Try what Xavy recommend you to try. Also find out what is triggering your eczema and try to stay away from it. You can try Aveeno Eczema Therapy. This will clear up mild eczema outbreaks.

#19 ·
OMG lightbulb moment! I remember what caused my eczema to come back and flare up this bad it was that darn kojie san soap. I used it to get rid of a tan I got last summer when I was pronouncing around half naked, you've gotta make the most of even the tiniest bit of sunshine when you live in England lol.

#23 ·
That aveeno is gold dust my eczma is slowly improving and feels really soft. I've just found out that I can get it on repeat presepriction so I don't even have to pay for it. I've also switched to drinking goats milk that's really helping too. Thanks for all your help everyone I appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.