Would you date someone of a different race just so your kids turn out light? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: Would you date someone of a different race just so your kids turn out light?

Disturbing as it is, I definitely happens. Light skin, good hair, pretty eyes is like the holy trinity to some people. It's always funny to me when the baby still comes out brown/dark skinned. On a personal note, no, I wouldn't have kids with someone based on skin color, however, men lighter than me tend to like me more. Maybe because I'm dark?
    yeah this thread is old....but its a great topic and it happens soooooo much in the South where I am.
    Two things I don't play about...Food & MoneyHidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

No, I understand where this is coming from but definitely I think what matters the most FIRST is if you really like the person as who they are, their personality, their characteristics etc and not just because he/she is white. You have to think that you're making your life with someone that you love, not just wanting them because of their physical attributes because what really matters here is a person's personality/traits.

Hmmmm .......
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    Hmmmm .......
    LOL @AIME I can always count on you to make me laugh
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    LOL @AIME I can always count on you to make me laugh
    Hehehe .... @gymrat Im totally with LeoChris , (ofcourse love etc being there) . At least my kids wont hv nappy hair n bleaching issues like moi ....
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Just being real n true to myself ...
    Last edited by AIME; 03-22-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Hehehe .... @gymrat Im totally with LeoChris , (ofcourse love etc being there) . At least my kids wont hv nappy hair n bleaching issues like moi ....
    @AIME.........I don't look at bleaching as an "issue" there are worse things you could be spending your money on, so if products is where you wish to spend it,...........so what, ain't nobodies business but yours . Plus we gotta keep the mail carriers in business, would hate for them not to have a job

Just being real n true to myself ...
    Which is very healthy and FREE
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @AIME.........I don't look at bleaching as an "issue" there are worse things you could be spending your money on, so if products is where you wish to spend it,...........so what, ain't nobodies business but yours . Plus we gotta keep the mail carriers in business, would hate for them not to have a job

Which is very healthy and FREE
    Lol! So true, them mail carriers gotta eat ... hehehe

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements