Would you date someone of a different race just so your kids turn out light? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First 3 4

Thread: Would you date someone of a different race just so your kids turn out light?

Quote Originally Posted by kenyanchic View Post
    Living in Africa, i don't think lighter skinned men are more advantaged. Personally, i prefer dark skinned man. I find them more attractive n manly.
    But mostly the darker guys prefer light women.
    I'm naturally so dark. But I'm tall n slender and somehow I've always got attention from white men. Never dated one and I've never thought of having mixed race kids.
    But now that I have my very dark bf, I'm scared our kids will turn out so dark and none will look like I do now cause I'm bleaching. I could only wish for like slightly lighter kids, say between nc45 and nc50. Luckily he can't have kids n I'm not so keen on having them either.
    On a similar note, my bf doesnt know I'm bleaching coz we met when I was already light skinned. this scares me always, like what if he finds out and it doesn't go well. Has anyone had a similar struggle? I know probably we wouldn't be dating if i hadn't lightened my skin. But he's a good guy and his ex isn't even light skinned. But me I was so dark like nw55. I hate my old pics I destroyed them all.
    that's deep. I'm not in this situation but if you really feel like you should tell him then do it. There is a reason why we should live with a pure clean heart. But I must say be mentally prepared for what's gonna happened . Good or bad. Stay strong.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by beautymark. View Post
    that's deep. I'm not in this situation but if you really feel like you should tell him then do it. There is a reason why we should live with a pure clean heart. But I must say be mentally prepared for what's gonna happened . Good or bad. Stay strong.
    Amen to that!! I like you @Beautymark not to mention I am a believe in KARMA

to @kenyanchic .......don't live with that on your heart, tell him, what is the worst that can happen?? He won't want to date you?? If so, then he isn't the good guy that you thought he was. Plenty of other fish in the sea!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

4. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements