Pregnancy and PostPartum Body Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: Pregnancy and PostPartum Body Thread

I'm due in a couple of months, everything's on hold till 6-12 months post pregnancy, I have gained some weight and can't wait to see it go. I plan to dance my way back into shape and make use of my threadmill. Seriously can't wait.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tinybirds View Post
    My body is wrecked... I remember looking at really bad pictures on google when I started to get stretch marks on my legs and thought that was it. Well I ended up worse than those pictures that shocked me. I cannot believe this is my body. The stretch marks may fade but there are so many and so thick and close together I will look rippled. My over all skin is looser, my stomach is a shade darker than the rest of my body and not loose but actually baggy. My nipples look twice the size with the hormonal pigment. I'm 22, was 21 the majority of pregnancy, and it's been 8 weeks. I'm not with the father anymore and don't know how I'll ever show my body to another man. Id do it all again for she is worth it but it gets me down when I think of myself or the future.
    You are still young Hun, your body will go through changes although this is my first. There are so many options out there if all fails. About another man coming into your life, make yourself happy and the RIGHT man will find you and love you no matter your circumstances.

I had my son 3 months ago only thing I had an issue with was how black my stomach got. My confidence is pretty much the same since I didn't get no stretch marks or nothing my stomach went back flat thank god and lightened up so I can wear crop tops again. I felt so ugly while pregnant I'm glad its over but I miss him kicking me lol.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    I had my son 3 months ago only thing I had an issue with was how black my stomach got. My confidence is pretty much the same since I didn't get no stretch marks or nothing my stomach went back flat thank god and lightened up so I can wear crop tops again. I felt so ugly while pregnant I'm glad its over but I miss him kicking me lol.
    Hun did you do anything to get your stomach back exercise etc? My stomach is so big, the rest of me is ok, I have 3 months to go ???? and I have so many crop tops calling me

No it just went back itself. Some people say if its your first child your body will snap back. I kno after your 6 weeks when you go back they really push the birth control on you which is understandable but it will not work with you to loose weight you will continue gaining especially in your stomach area. Only advice I can give you is to have you a workout plan setup and stick to it you'll loose. Gotta be motivated my stomach is my everything lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    No it just went back itself. Some people say if its your first child your body will snap back. I kno after your 6 weeks when you go back they really push the birth control on you which is understandable but it will not work with you to loose weight you will continue gaining especially in your stomach area. Only advice I can give you is to have you a workout plan setup and stick to it you'll loose. Gotta be motivated my stomach is my everything lol
    Thanks, I just can't wait honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybirds View Post
    Id do it all again for she is worth it but it gets me down when I think of myself or the future.
    dont worry darling, they will fade and u'll be able to show your body to a deserving man. start scrubbing, start using derma rollers, start applying vitaminC serums or bio oil or any good stretchmark creams you know, just start attacking those things now, so that they can fade out a bit nicely. you need something to blend out the scar, and a derma roller when used consistently for a period of time would do that for you. peels too would help if done once a while. i feel your pain

My problem is the wrinkly skin on my lower belly. Is there a way to treat that at home or with dermatologist?

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements